Price : N/A TRADE
    Rate it : 10/10
    What it comes with : Everything in the box. All orignal documents, etc. You also get an OEM BLUE battery door and new OEM charging Pod (standup charger)
    Item location : Portland, OR
    Shipping Details : I prefer a local trade but I am willing to work something out should you not be local. Let's talk about it and PM me.
    Payment Options : N/A
    Contact Info : [email protected] BUT I prefer PM
    Any additional info: My Bold has a new OEM all black housing and It looks fantastic. Its a great phone. It is unlocked and currently setup with TMobile. I am looking to go the Storm route again so if you have one you want to trade, let's work it out. Honest, hardworking family man here! Pics available soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 04:04 PM
    As promised! Thanks to the mods for the consideration. Its in brand new condition. I take very good care of my mobiles. Sorry about the finger prints. I took a few quick shots.

02-07-09 09:40 PM
    Trade pending...
    02-07-09 10:23 PM
    If it doesnt work out let me know. I have a 9350 unlocked an on ATT with Innocase II and holster, with screen protector on it as well. Also have Seidio 1650 battery.

Let me know if the other falls through.

Thanks!

-B
    02-09-09 10:58 AM
    Hi Croe. Thanks but I have traded the Bold and I am now a proud Storm owner!

MODS, thanks so much and this one can be closed up!
    02-09-09 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD