Item Description: A Verizon Wireless BlackBerry Bold 9930
    Price: $225 OBO
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked to Verizon Wireless
    Condition: 9/10 This phone spent it's entire life in an OtterBox commuter case and with a screen protector. Has very light wear. No scratches on the screen, the 5 key is missing paint like all Bold 5 keys. For the most part, it's in great shape.The noticeable cosmetic damage will be shown in greater detail below.
    Includes: Everything a Verizon 9930 includes So you'll get the box with Verizon sleeve, never used charger and data cable and the leather swivel holster. Extras include, a OtterBox commuter (I am pretty sure it is the commuter model, but might not be, definetly a high quality OtterBox case though), a extra battery and the external battery charger bundle. 2 batteries are included with the phone in total.
    Item Location: Indiana
    Shipping Details: USPS Priority with track and confirm number
    Payment Options: PayPal Gift or you pay the fees.
    Additional Info: This phone was owned and used by my wife, she used it for less than six months, we have since left Verizon Wireless and are selling both of our phones to help pay for our ETF. This has been a great phone, it is running the latest software, and is fully functional in every way.
    Photos:
    WTS: Verizon Wireless Bold 9930 w/ Battery charger bundle and OtterBox case-img_6575.jpg
    Everything you see above you'll get packaged in the original Verizon box with all the paper work.
    WTS: Verizon Wireless Bold 9930 w/ Battery charger bundle and OtterBox case-img_6578.jpg
    In a effort to describe the item as thourghly as possible, I am including this picture. In it, you will see that a small spot of the chrome finish has flaked off the fret above and between the "T" and "Y" key and the nub on the 5 key is missing paint. Other than those two cosmetic blemishes, this is a very clean phone.

Thanks for looking and thank you CrackBerry!
    04-09-13 02:36 PM
    This item is no longer for sell. Mods, please feel free to shut it down. Thanks!

Posted via my Shiny Red LE Z10
    04-10-13 09:49 PM
    Closed as per OP...
    04-11-13 06:19 AM