Item Description : BB Bold 9930 for Verizon. Clean ESN.
    Price : $350 or best offer
    Condition : 8.5 or 9 out of 10
    Includes : Includes 2 cases (one from RIM, the other from Verizon), 2 RIM charging stands, a spare battery with charger, and a car charger. Also includes the leather holster, polishing cloth and wall charger that came in the box.
    Item Location : Boston, MA
    Shipping Details : USPS or FedEx - Shipping costs are included in my price.
    Payment Options : PayPal GIFT ONLY (I understand if you want the protection of it being as a purchase, if this is the case, I ask that you cover the PayPal fees)
    Contact Info : ebardanis @ gmail.com
    Additional Info: It's a great little device with only some very minor scuffing. (The screen is perfect!) The accessories are all included - the RIM case is a bit scuffed on the back, but that's just because it's done its job! (I probably should have wiped the smudges off before taking the pics...) This Berry just needs a new home!
    Photos:
    Last edited by enb123; 04-12-12 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Changed "Condition" from 8.5 to "8.5 or 9" - I think it looks great!
    04-12-12 10:16 AM
    Interested in selling just some of the accessories?
    04-12-12 01:15 PM
    Please DO NOT edit the original post.

Another edit will result in deletion of the post.
    04-12-12 02:29 PM
    what spare battery charger do you have?
    04-12-12 02:50 PM
    Sorry, Jared! It was such a quick edit (I was the only view), that I thought it was OK, but I won't do it again!

Glidewells, I don't want to sell the accessories separately, because I'm hoping someone will be more attracted to the whole package. Thanks for your interest, though!
    04-12-12 02:51 PM
    what spare battery charger do you have?
    It's an aftermarket charger by Jarv. It fits one battery and has an indicator light that goes from red to green. It works well.
    04-12-12 02:54 PM
    Sorry, Jared! It was such a quick edit (I was the only view), that I thought it was OK, but I won't do it again!

Glidewells, I don't want to sell the accessories separately, because I'm hoping someone will be more attracted to the whole package. Thanks for your interest, though!
    Ok, thank you!
    04-12-12 04:08 PM
    SOLD! Mods, please lock this thread. Thanks!
    04-12-12 07:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD