Item Description : Used 9810 AT&T branded.
    Price : 210.00
    Condition : Bad swirl scratch on the left corner on LCD
    Includes : Charger/cable, extra battery, Dock
    Item Location : Danbury, CT
    Shipping Details : Priorty mail w/ insurance 10.00.
    Payment Options : Paypal
    Contact Info : [email protected]

Additional Info: Used 9810, has a bad swirl scratch which can be seen in the pics. Does not effect the touch screen. Slider is not as smooth as it was when new but function fines, just wanted to put it out there. Overall the rest of the phone, in good condition.

Dont have feedback here but do on ebay and sprintusers under iredline5

Photos:

02-04-12 01:21 PM
    Pending sale with Rokko74.

This will be my first time selling international, any feedback will be appreciated. On usps website tracking and insurance is not an option for small flat rate box only for med/large, is this the case?
    02-05-12 09:50 AM
    Let them know all extra fees associated with shipping is theirs (unless you want to pay them)... I say that because I was shipping to Canada and they charged them fees to get it passed customs. There was no way of telling, according to UPS. And even their number was different from what they charged. Buyer asked for help with the fee.
    02-05-12 11:29 AM
    If the seller marks the item as a gift or with a low value($20 or so)... it should be fine. Just make sure it is packed well.
    02-05-12 01:18 PM
    If the seller marks the item as a gift or with a low value($20 or so)... it should be fine. Just make sure it is packed well.
    The person wanted insurance on it... so I had to put the real amount =(
    02-05-12 02:59 PM
    Payment received, plan to ship no later than Tuesday. More concerned about putting confirmation number, but ill find out out when I get to the post office.

Back to watching the suberbowl, lets go GIANTS.
    Duvi likes this.
    02-05-12 06:18 PM
    Packaged was shipped out today. Could not add confirmation or insurance to the package with the small flat rate box, only medium/large flat rate could but that would have more than double the price for shipping.

Buyer was aware of this before shipping, I did a quote online and it stated online that insurance and confirmation was not an option for small flat rate international but would defiantly know when I ship it out.

Uploaded the documents and receipt of package to buyer.

Please leave thread open till buyer receives the phone (estimated 6-10 business days), Thank you.
    02-06-12 04:01 PM
    I receive the phone and is everything fine!!! Thanks a lot my friend.
    02-14-12 04:31 AM
    No problem. Feedback left, please leave feedback also.

http://forums.crackberry.com/marketp...sitive-283712/

Thread can be locked. Thanks
    02-14-12 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD