Price : $200.00
    Rate it :10/10, BRAND NEW
    What it comes with : EVERYTHING IN BOX From T-Mobile
    Item location : NEW JERSEY
    Shipping Details : Buyer Pays Shipping, Will arrange at Point of Sale
    Payment Options : Paypal, Money Order, Official Bank Check
    Contact Info : PM ME, E-MAIL, or AIM

Any additional info:

Brand New Blackberry Pearl 8220 Flip, Black in Color. I only bought it because I had to buy it in a package deal to get my 8900. So basically I just wanna break even and get my money back. Its brand new, works 100%, verified it works good. All accessories new in box also, comes with manuals, CD, ETC. Just looking for a quick sale for $200.00, I can have it Unlocked normally but I have had T-Mobile unlock like 3 phones for me this week so, if you want it Unlocked for AT&T Please ADD $30.00 and let me know.

I upgraded the OS, It is running the latest and most stable OS for the 8220, 4.6.0.222 and it runs great. Phone will be packed away in original box with all accessories.

Any questions/concerns/offers.
    PM, AIM, or EMAIL [email protected]

PS: Not Willing to Ship out of the United States for Liability and Insurance reasons unless prior arranged and depending on the member and country. US and CANADA. OKAY!

Thanks for the Space Crackberry
    Last edited by JGrams414; 02-09-09 at 08:49 PM.
    02-09-09 02:49 AM
    As long as I feel comfortable with the sale, and payment has been made correctly I will be willing to ship to another county. As I said before, I will discuss with any potential buyers.
    02-09-09 12:49 PM
    SOLD! Will Post Tracking Number Tomorrow.
    Last edited by JGrams414; 02-12-09 at 02:44 AM.
    02-09-09 11:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD