Item Description : WTS: Mint Motorola Droid 3 w/Accessories *CLEAN ESN*
    Price : $225.00 USD (or best offer)
    Rate it : 9.0/10
    What it comes with : Box and all of its original contents including: phone, USB cord/charging cable, wall charging plug, and manual. The sale also includes a Verizon rubber case, a Verizon screen protector that has been installed and a package of Halo screen protectors. It also has a 2gb microSD card installed.
    Item location : Marion, IL
    Shipping Details : Free USPS Priority shipping; $5 for UPS Ground (you pick the shipping)
    Payment Options : PayPal - GIFT ONLY (I understand if you want the protection of it being as a purchase, if this is the case, I ask that you cover the PayPal fees)
    Contact Info : email at [email protected] or PM here (prefer email because I'll be able to respond to it faster)

Any additional info : This is my wife's phone and she decided that since I continually upgrade my own phone, I should upgrade hers too! So I got her a different phone and I'm putting it up for sale. The phone is in mint condition. She hasn't dropped it, it hasn't got wet, and works flawlessly. It's had the screen protector on since we got it new from Verizon and it's been in the case ever since. As stated above, all of those accessories are included and are in mint condition.

I noticed once I took the case off that it left some marks on the battery cover/back door. I'm pretty sure you could get a replacement battery cover/back door pretty easily either on Amazon, eBay, or even Motorola themselves. Because of that, though, I set the ranking at 9.0/10.

Check out my feedback in my signature here and on eBay under Wildo6882. I've got a great track record in selling!

I'm definitely willing to negotiate and wheel and deal, but only for legitimate and reasonable offers, please.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and let me know if you're interested. Thanks for looking.
    01-30-12 02:10 PM
    Nice shoes, I think I have the same pair.
    01-30-12 02:14 PM
    SOLD!! Lock it up, please!
    01-31-12 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD