Other party has chosen to play games, respond with asking for proof, when presented with multiple past e-mails and PM's asked for me to "give me an idea of what is fair and equitable for both sides" as he states.

How about sending what you were supposed to send in the first place?

He has forced my hand to take additional actions that will place both personal and professional consequences upon him after his repeated dishonesty.
    01-10-15 08:50 AM
    So , I have waited to submit my response to this "gentlemans" accusations as to wait transpired in our trade. I wanted to take a moment or two to gather myself and deal with his unilateral accusations.

To begin, I responded to his post in which he wanted to trade a Blackberry Z10 for a iPhone 5/5S. At the time I had a very good condition iPhone 5 in SPace Gray. I was not a fan of iOS and had been wanting to try BB10 which I hadn't tickered with at that time . We communicated back and forth and made an agreement on dealing. At that time I was fully aware that the value of my iPhone greatly exceeded the cost of the Z10 that was offered. Both phones were in similiar condition as they were both excellent with no damage. Understandably though iPhones retail at a much high price than Z10s. Nonetheless though I offered to trade phones for phones. In doing so though I was abandoning iOS. For that reason I offered to include an LifeProof case that I had for the phone and the two wall chargers for it as well. When then agreed on the deal, his phone in the box for my phone with the case and wall chargers. I had also indictated that I had the bow somewhere but was unsure as to where it was and that if I could find it I would send it as well.
    Meanwhile, it dawned on me that I had participated in a crowd funding for two "Tile" bluetooth keychains. The "Tiles" only work for iOS which I was leaving in entirity. I contacted this individual and told him that I had these and would send them to him. At the time in which I emailed him stating that things were going well and I thought that we had a friendly repoire going between us. Unfortunately though the people at Tile had issues and things dragged on and on. They were shipping them to me finally in October. Unfortimately in the interim I moved and things got thrown into chaos. To me the end result is this, we had a deal in place prior to any mention of the Tiles. I was deficient in providing a headphone jack with the LifeProof case. I offered the case and sent the case. I inadvertently neglected to provide the jack and one of the wall chargers. I recently sent both the Mike and he states that he never sent them. Therefore I purchased both yet again and sent them to him through Amazon. I will not though send the Tiles to him. They were not part of the original deal and due to his threatening and calling the police and my employer I will not send them to him. I stand by my convitions in that they were not part of the deal. I welcome any supposed retribution that he threatens. If this means that I am banned from this site the so be it. I enjoy this site. I like to contribute and feel as though I have a multitude of successful trades and transactions here. I will not sway. Included is the proof of my sending the other items, again. Thank you.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 01-11-15 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Removed address
    01-11-15 08:11 AM
    He also stated he had sent the items in September which he did not and never made mention of again after he "supposedly" sent them then as well, and then earlier in December, same thing.

As far as the Tiles, here are his statements, directly.

And yes, I will be following up with the rest as well.

BTW the January dates in here are from A YEAR AGO.

Originally Posted by boltz82

"Send me a copy of a PM, text or email where I state that the deal we had was contingent on the Tiles please. I offered possible after the fact in an effort to be a nice guy. My recollection was that they were never contingent on the deal being made. Other than that the Headphone adapter and wall charger were sent. I will go the extra mile and send another set certified mail this time so as to negate any confusion."

Originally Posted by Lucky736

January 9 2014 Message to Me from Boltz 82

"I realized today too that I had pre-ordered two of the Tile Fobs that are coming out. I don't know if you are familiar with them or not. Given the fact that I am abandoning iOS completely and that they only work with iOS they will be useless to me. When they come in I would be willing to send them to you as well.

I was thinking to it may be easier to reach me via text as I am not always on. If that is the case my number is NUMBER REMOVED. Have a good evening.

NAME REMOVED"

September 8 2014

"OK, I will send out what I have now. If I am reading the Tile website correctly the tiles I ordered should be sent out within the next month. A year late is better than never I guess.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone."

December 2014 supposedly shipped these out again but nothing. BTW USPS includes tracking with EVERY package now, small or large. Maybe you went to Canada and sent via Royal Mail.

I also have copies of multiple other times the Tiles were mentioned and you kept mentioning that they pushed them back again, which was true. Never a mention of anything otherwise, why would there be since they were part of the trade as mentioned.

You also didn't include the box and told me multiple times you were going to ship, which you know is untrue of the time in Sept and since you could provide no info on this newest "lost" package I can only go based on prior experience where you did not ship. I'd rather you be honest and say that you screwed up and deal with it rather than telling me you are going to send another "adapter" that just happens to come only with a case after the first was "lost."

NAME REMOVED, the case is unsuable without the audio adapter. That alone is an expensive proposition. The AC charger is 19 plus tax. The box and random paperwork clearly isn't around anymore or you didn't look, not sure which. Two Tiles are 50 plus tax unless you buy a multi-pack of 4 or more. Those start at 70 plus tax so maybe they would let you split up a pack into two shipping packages to save you some cash if that's the route you took and you'd have two more Tiles.

Ideally there should be a package that contains the FRE Headphone Adapter, Apple iPhone AC Adapter, Two Tiles, and an iPhone box and docs on the way. That is what is fair. I should lose nothing in this from what was promised outside of the box which you stated you had but couldn't find at the moment since you had moved. I am going to go out on a limb and say that you won't be looking for it."

And I also have about 5 other messages where he mentions the Tiles and their status. Not included? Right.
    01-11-15 08:31 AM
    Boltz82, I've hidden your reply for now. It's not deleted; you can't just go posting people's address's on the forums. I'll have one of the admins look at it, as I can't seem to remove your attachment. If you want to use photoshop or mspaint to black out his name and address then feel free to repost. In the meantime once we remove your attachment with his address we'll put your response back.

Hope you guys can get this worked out.
    BigBadWulf and HelloNNNewman like this.
    01-11-15 08:33 AM
    Just to add to this as well. The "I was moving" response was also used Jan 8 of 2014 as to why there was a delay in him sending his part of the trade to begin with. Funny how there are all kinds of delays and changes once someone has already sent out their end of something. Need to find new excuses guy.
    01-11-15 08:43 AM
    And my Z10 was brand new. His iPhone 5 that was Black, not Space Gray since that wasn't a color, was an original ATT model that has chipping issue along the band, which were present. All kinds of marks and scratches on the band, and one small scuff in the metal on a corner that was more than a "scratch" since it was actually in the metal. Not similar shape at all. The rest of the phone was fine.
    01-11-15 08:48 AM
    To add to the excitement. What he ordered, since it's no longer visible is a Generic Chinese Apple Charger. It says so in every review on it as well, some even arriving in pieces, and a Generic Chinese Phone Adapter. Way to go bud. Not accepting these. This is also not what was agreed upon.

Furthermore, clearly he was waiting months on end to send these too right? If he didn't think, for some reason contradicting his own messages, that the Tiles were part of the deal then why did he continue to update me on the status of the Tiles in other messages AND wait this long to even TRY to send these. Right. Nice try bud.
    01-11-15 10:07 AM
    Boltz82, I've hidden your reply for now. It's not deleted; you can't just go posting people's address's on the forums. I'll have one of the admins look at it, as I can't seem to remove your attachment. If you want to use photoshop or mspaint to black out his name and address then feel free to repost. In the meantime once we remove your attachment with his address we'll put your response back.

Hope you guys can get this worked out.
    Attachment has been removed and reply 'unhidden'.
    01-11-15 12:47 PM
    Like I said in my previous post that was hidden do to this guys address being shown:

1. I have sent him items before which he states he never recieved. Therefore I attempted to eliminate any more doubt being cast by submitting proof that it was indeed sent.

2. I agreed during the initial transaction to send an additional charger for the phone and a headphone adapter for the Lifeproof case. Both of which were sent...twice now. And at no time did I state that I would send a second Apple charger, etc. At this point in time he has got my iPhone 5, a Lifeproof case(and headphone adapter) and three wall chargers.

3. I argue that the phones in question were of the same condition. His phone was not new as he stated. New implies there was zero usage on it. This was certainly not the case. My phone did not contain the damage in which he states. In fact, if that was the case how come he didn't pursue this a year ago when he recieved my phone?

I am a reputable person her on the forums. Could I have handled this situation? Absolutely. Were there errors on my part. Yes. Did this man get everything that we agreed on, yes. I was trying to be a nice guy with him but now his threatening me with calling the police and my employer is beyond enough. I refuse to give into to this type of internet tough guy tactics.

I have dealt with numerous individuals here that I believe could verify not only the items that I had sent them being as described, but also that the communication with e was acceptable. Additionally, I am willing to have this situation be mediated by a moderator here.
    01-11-15 01:18 PM
    This guy is a piece of work. The nice thing is I have every PM in my box still, every email, and every piece of communication that I recall b/t us and he continues to change his story and lie. Period.

Here is his last PM to me. Laughable. As I mentioned before, those items are what I do not have. For a year I listened to this guy continue to promise and not deliver. Plenty of time.

"You do what you must. As far as I am concerned you are one of those guys who tries to create problems for the sake of creating problems. At no point in time was anything stated that the items in question were to be genuine Apple products. You wanted a charger, you got a charger. You wanted a headphone adapter, you got a headphone adapter. Feel free to contact the police and explain this convoluted situation to them. Do the same to the EMPLOYER NAME. I feel as though anyone with half a brain would see the situation as it truthfully is. The fact of the situation is that you received a phone for a phone. I included a case and an additional wall charger to the one already sent. As I stated before, I stand by my convictions and will not give in to your form of strong arm bullying."

Really? Lol. Your issue is you have told so many lies that you now can't keep them straight. Glad all the messages, e-mails, etc will do that for you.

As far as the rest. You work for an organization that is publicly funded and has very specific standards for one's behavior both personally and professionally. Those are in the contract/agreement that you accept in exchange for compensation. In this instance you have not only violated that agreement with them, you have also committed a crime. The consequences are yours to bear, just like I mentioned. A year of dragging this on and you STILL want to play games. That's your issue not mine bud.

Not convoluted at all. You stated you would send certain things in exchange for what I sent. You received everything I stated, more actually since I sent a car charger as well that I did not list in the ad but sent and you in exchange did not. Pretty simple.
    01-11-15 09:16 PM
    OK, at this point, we must step in. It is clearly stated in this thread ;http://forums.crackberry.com/marketp...tplace-930581/ that using the forums for this kind of heated back and forth isn't allowed. I understand both parties have their points and feelings, but this is better carried on privately, and therefore business here is closed.
    Jamie Wooten and niss63 like this.
    01-11-15 11:28 PM
36 12