Item Description:

For sale is a like-new BlackBerry Playbook 64Gb. I got it early this year from Best Buy (see the receipt in the pics below).

I had had three PBs prior to this one but two of them had screen problems, so I inspected this 64Gb very thoroughly when I got it. It is just perfect. No bulge, no dead/stuck pixels, no issues whatsoever. Everything works as it's supposed to.

It only has 50 recharge cycles (as of now) and the battery health of 91%, which is what most brand new Playbooks usually have.

There are no scratches on the screen or the rest of the Playbook. I have treated my Playbook extremely gently (I am good at keeping my electronics in a like-new state).

Price:

$230 (includes shipping)

Condition:

Perfect

Includes:

The Playbook comes with all the original accessories and the box. I even have the plastic screen cover. I am also throwing in the original Blackberry Leather Sleeve with the Playbook ($25 value).

Item Location:

Indiana, United States

Shipping Details:

I will ship the Playbook via something trackable (UPS, FedEx, or USPS Priority). United States only. No returns. As stated, everything works perfectly. Ask questions.

Payment Options:

Verified-address PayPal only. No trades.

Contact Info:

PM me if interested.

Additional Info:

The reason I am selling is because I was hoping for Skype when BB10 is released, but I can't wait 9 more months. I think I'll be getting the Google Nexus 7. However, the Playbook is still a great tablet especially for those who have a BlackBerry phone.

Photos:

Last edited by kennyliu; 06-29-12 at 12:10 AM.
    06-28-12 11:23 PM
    The price is down to $210 shipped (which probably is how much I spent on apps alone )
    06-30-12 02:34 PM
    Time to bump the thread.

Lots of storage, folks.

Condition: 10/10.

64Gb Playbook + the Sleeve for $210 is a steal.
    07-02-12 02:15 AM
    Sold......
    07-02-12 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD