Item Description:

Broken BlackBerry Q10 (AT&T) parts lot! The phone was working great. However, I decided to switch out the housing for the special edition gold and white housing. This ended up causing the screen to flicker and not function when the phone is turned on - the phone technically still boots up, but it can't function because of the screen. I have tried several different screens, and each one does the same thing. So, I'm guessing there's something wrong with the board, so this is up for parts - if you can fix it, sweet! It's an awesome deal, because there is a lot of stuff included here.

DISCLAIMER: EVERYTHING IS IN PARTS AND WILL BE IN A BAG. Just trying to get rid of it - I swapped out the housing on my old Q10 a year ago, and everything worked fine - as a BlackBerry fan, seeing this makes me kind of sad

Price: $175 OBO

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked - AT&T

Condition: Broken (non-working), but great physical condition

Includes:

1) AT&T BlackBerry Q10 (for parts, not functioning properly)

2) Extra logic board, etc... from a bad Q10 I purchased for extra screws (this board has no IMEI number attached so can not function, as far as I know, but it does boot up to a "Software Parts" screen).

3) FOUR LCD screens (each one works PERFECTLY, great shape!)

4) Special edition white/gold Q10 housing (includes everything, battery door, keyboard, etc.)

5) Three white CrackBerry Crunk Cases

6) Two white BlackBerry Q10 Hard Shells

7) THREE BATTERIES (total) and TWO of the battery charger accessories (OEM BlackBerry brand)

8) Original AT&T box for the Q10

9) Glass screen protector (never installed) for the Q10

10) OEM BlackBerry Q10 holster

Item Location: North Richland Hills, TX
    Shipping Details: Shipping is included via USPS Priority Mail

Payment Options: PayPal - I have 100% positive feedback on eBay (username: NJ1193), and have sold on CrackBerry before.

Additional Info:

Photos: WTS: BlackBerry Q10 (AT&T) for parts w/ a ton of parts/accessories-dsc00883.jpgWTS: BlackBerry Q10 (AT&T) for parts w/ a ton of parts/accessories-dsc00884.jpgWTS: BlackBerry Q10 (AT&T) for parts w/ a ton of parts/accessories-dsc00885.jpgWTS: BlackBerry Q10 (AT&T) for parts w/ a ton of parts/accessories-dsc00886.jpgWTS: BlackBerry Q10 (AT&T) for parts w/ a ton of parts/accessories-dsc00887.jpgWTS: BlackBerry Q10 (AT&T) for parts w/ a ton of parts/accessories-dsc00888.jpgWTS: BlackBerry Q10 (AT&T) for parts w/ a ton of parts/accessories-dsc00889.jpgWTS: BlackBerry Q10 (AT&T) for parts w/ a ton of parts/accessories-dsc00890.jpg

Contact Info - Please PM or post below!
    04-23-15 06:47 PM
    Good luck finding a buyer!
    04-23-15 08:49 PM
    Update: sold on eBay.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 10:44 AM