Item Description : T-Mobile BlackBerry Curve 9360
    Price :$225 Shipped (Shipping already included in price)
    Condition : 9.5/10 Mint/Excellent
    Includes : Mint Curve 9360 , Box, Battery, Charger, USB, Pamplets, etc
    Item Location : Brooklyn, NY, USA
    Shipping Details :USPS (Priority 2-3 Days)
    Payment Options : PayPal
    Contact Info : PM or shoot me an e-mail (e-mail preferred and for faster reply)

Additional info: This Curve is in MINT EXCELLENT condition and is the T-Mobile version. I've only used it for about 2 weeks and STILL HAS FACTORY SCREEN PROTECTOR. It can be unlocked to use with SIM card providers like AT&T, Rogers, ETC and around the world. Few very light marks on battery door from slipping in and out pocket. This curve is nice and small and very pocket friendly!

Looking for $225 or YOUR BEST OFFER, but please NO LOWBALLING. Thanks for looking.
    07-20-12 01:29 PM
    have you used the hotspot feature with this Berry? Im wondering if this device has the option to do it. Id be interested in it if it does.
    08-01-12 09:09 AM
    I have two of these phones, you can use mobile hotspot.

It works well. The phone will get warm though and uses up a bit of battery - so make sure to keep it plugged in during hotspot mode.

One of my phones does have wifi issues though --- specifically something broke and the 9360 suddenly stopped "Sending" in wifi, but can "Receive". It caused some interesting issues.

These retail for about 299 at most carriers, 350 online. So 225 isn't bad. The OS can be a pain on this model because its a low-end phone, but its worth the investment (its cheaper for a reason .

Just my two cents.
    bunky1971 likes this.
    08-01-12 11:30 AM
    9360 is sold, please close this thread. Thanks Mods.
    08-04-12 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD