Item Description: Samsung Nexus S i9020T
    Price: $185 USD
    Rate it: 9/10
    What it comes with: Nexus S phone, original charger w/USB cable, unused original headset, stock battery, box/manuals, Trident Aegis 3-Piece Case
    Item location: Los Angeles, CA
    Shipping Details: cost of USPS shipping is included (to U.S. only, Hawaii and Alaska may be extra)
    Payment Options: Paypal Personal (to avoid fees), Money Order, or other Paypal method (if you pay fees); will wait for Paypal payment to clear before shipping (had bad past experience)
    Contact Info: PM or email ragnarokx at androidcentral dot com

Any additional info: This is the perfect transition phone if you're coming to Android for the first time - it has a 4" screen (the "sweet-spot" size), is unlocked and compatible with T-Mobile 3G (can be used on AT&T but will only get up to EDGE speeds), and it is 1 of the only 2 Android phones that is getting fast OS updates directly from Google. This phone has had a screen protector on it since before I first used it, which was removed to better photograph its scratch-free screen. I rated it 9/10 because there are a couple very small scuffs on the back. I'm including a case that retails for $35 (I removed the built in screen protector so I could install my own). This is an amazing phone, and I'm hoping to find it a good home!

I have had three successful sales here on Crackberry (see here, here, and here), and one of the buyers was kind enough to leave me feedback. I have over a decade of positive selling feedback on eBay, and am also a Moderator on Crackberry's sister site Android Central - the Crackberry Moderator pkcable was kind enough to vouch for that in my previous for sale thread.

10-19-12 07:58 PM
    Trust this man as you would trust me! Yes I fully vouch for him, he is a Mod at AC, and a good man!
    ragnarokx likes this.
    10-20-12 11:00 PM
    Trust this man as you would trust me! Yes I fully vouch for him, he is a Mod at AC, and a good man!
    Thanks Rich Hope that Nexus 7 is still treating you well.
    10-21-12 02:43 PM
    bump

10char
    10-22-12 11:11 PM
    bu-da-bump
    10-24-12 01:43 AM
    I'm not accepting any trades for this item. Thanks.
    10-24-12 08:55 AM
    Bump

Sent from my Nexus 7
    10-26-12 04:24 AM
    What version of android is running on it now? And do you know if it will run on Telus H+ network?
    10-26-12 08:31 PM
    What version of android is running on it now? And do you know if it will run on Telus H+ network?
    Android version is 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. This phone (9020T) will not get 3G on your network, only EDGE. You need to look for a 9020A.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    10-27-12 01:56 PM
    Okee dokee, thanks, John.
    10-27-12 02:24 PM
    No problem. Google luck on your Android search.

10-29-12 07:32 AM
    good afternoon! well i will make this short and fast... I travel alot overseas to central american I have some family over there.
    sadly people sell phones overpriced over there.. I showed my cousin the phone you are selling and he is in love with it. He wants me
    to purchase it for me... I will be flying out some time in november probably thanksgiving... I told him that if he wants to buy the phone
    he would have to send me the money so I can pay pal it for you. Which is the problem I dont know how long he will take to actually
    come up with the money... keep me updated on your phone ..if it gets sold or if by then its still available I will contact you. Thank you
    Sounds good. You can always check my thread for updates as well.

10-30-12 08:11 AM
    Bump

Sent from my Nexus 7
    11-01-12 08:13 AM
    Item has been sold!
    vieths likes this.
    11-01-12 12:16 PM