Item Description: BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB
    Price: $200 (includes shipping)
    Condition: Like new, sat in an OtterBox Defender since unbox.
    Includes: Neoprene, Cleaning Cloth, Charger (see additional info), OtterBox Defender
    Item Location: Iowa, USA
    Shipping Details: USPS Flat Rate, included in price, only ship to North America
    Payment Options: PayPal
    Contact Info: Twitter me @jpinkerton or on the forums here
    Additional Info: Selling because the kid threw Wii remote at the TV. It was a gift for Christmas, so hasn't been used long. The PlayBook charger was stepped on and busted so I'm including a BlackBerry 7 phone charger with. It charges, but not as fast as the PlayBook one.

This would also make the perfect gift for someone that has never had a BlackBerry device (or never purchased apps). I'm willing to change the BlackBerry ID email/password & security questions/answer to ones you provide!
    This means you get full access to all the purchased games!

This is why I say it'd be perfect gift for someone that hasn't had a BlackBerry. Below is a list of some of the games already on this account.

Photos: See attachments

Angry Birds, Angry Birds Rio, Angry Birds Seasons, Asphalt 6 Adrenaline, Bejeweled 2, Burn the City, Cut the Rope, Earth and Legend, Eternal Legacy HD, Falling Fred, Grave Defense HD, Lonely Turret, Machinarium, Madden NFL 12, Modern Combat 2, MorphWiz-Play, N.O.V.A. 2 HD, ToFu
    05-22-12 04:12 PM
    oh man -- plus games/apps? this sounds uber tempting -- glad you went with an OtterBox
    05-22-12 04:21 PM
    Price Update: $150 shipped

I can still drop it off at the post office today, expected delivery would still be Saturday, plenty of time to still enjoy during the extended weekend!
    05-24-12 11:44 AM
    Shipping will cost $15 for flat rate with insurance. I'll do $125 shipped for everything. Need to sell, miss having a TV.
    05-26-12 09:04 PM
    PM'ed you
    05-26-12 11:49 PM
    Shipping will cost $15 for flat rate with insurance. I'll do $125 shipped for everything. Need to sell, miss having a TV.
    LOL, seen this happen with a Wii remote before. I would be so on this if I was in the market for a another playbook, it is a fantastic deal.
    05-27-12 07:26 AM
    PM, Twitter sent. Is this still available?
    06-20-12 09:46 AM
    PM'ed too! Hopefully we can work out a deal!
    06-20-12 10:03 AM
    I am interested in this too. Please PM. Located in Canada
    06-20-12 10:23 AM
    I'm guessing that he's nowhere to be found. I'm in Iowa and interested if the OP hasn't struck a deal with anyone else.
    06-24-12 12:30 AM
    Actually the sale is pending. Hello fellow Iowan!
    06-24-12 10:29 AM
    This is sold. Took a bit, but didn't sell it to the person that was able to put funds in my account the fastest, but rather the person that was "next in line". Call me old fashioned, but I feel good about the sale.
    balding1 likes this.
    06-24-12 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD