Still accepting whatever handsets were to be bought.... Need a few more, and delivered to Brooklyn, NY by Friday 12th July 2013.
    Yet the afternoon before this post you sent a PM to me regarding my mint condition 9930:

"Re:Verizon 9930
    Thanks for the response. We've closed off our buying period . But we usually pay $150 usd for Blackberry 9930...

So I for one can say I would not sell anything to you regardless of posts by anyone else here after reading your PM and posts. Good luck to the you and the others who did do business.

"
    07-12-13 10:56 PM
    Put 2 and 2 together and you'd notice that the reason I buy these handsets are for resale and your price was like the brand new price. Additionally, there was no way you could have delivered on time. The reason the post about requiring more handsets was made was due to the fact that I didn't get the amount I was supposed to due to the same said situation....
    07-13-13 09:08 AM
    Put 2 and 2 together and you'd notice that the reason I buy these handsets are for resale and your price was like the brand new price. Additionally, there was no way you could have delivered on time. The reason the post about requiring more handsets was made was due to the fact that I didn't get the amount I was supposed to due to the same said situation....
    You have been posting here and asking for phones since April, so yeah, I and everybody else knows what you are doing with the phones and I have no problem with that whatsoever, but the thing is I NEVER gave you a price, or even came close to suggesting a price for anything, EVER, so where you get the "your price was like the brand new price" is a mystery. Also, I wrote to you on the morning of Monday, July 8 and nobody can send a package on the weekend that would get there any faster than I could unless they sent it on Friday, July 5 or hand delivered it to you in NYC. I could have had a phone delivered to you the morning of the July 9, yet you are still asking for phones on the evening of July 9 to be delivered by July 12 that could not be sent before July 10, so it's all another mystery I suppose how you think someone could not deliver a phone in 4 or even 2 days from Chicago to NY, but that's okay since you never mentioned anything about a delivery date in your PM to me. Duvi's post was not until July 9 so hard to see how that could have affected any deals you thought you had prior to that and I do fail to see where he owes you an apology for anything he posted, but I will leave that up to Duvi of course. Again, I seriously wish nothing but the best of luck to you and all the others that you do business with here in the CB Marketplace, I just will not be one of them. Peace.
    07-13-13 10:02 AM
    [info]This is turning into a business of sorts, and thus breaks the rules of the Market Place. I've let it go this far to see how it would do, to thus not stifle productivity in the Market Place. But, alas, I'm closing this thread. I can see already that some issues are arising.

PS: I will leave this thread here for a day or two so everyone can see my message[/info]
    07-13-13 02:03 PM
29 12