Item Description: WHITE Z10 VERIZON FACTORY UNLOCKED - REVIEWERS EDITION BOX + BONUS EXTRAS
    Price: $595.00
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked
    Condition: 9.9/10 Like New, Mint Condition
    Includes: White Z10 phone in Reviewer's Edition Box with Speakerphone, Wall Charger, Car Charger, Audio Cables, Extra USB Cable, Case, External Battery Charger Bundle with extra battery, spare BLACK battery door cover
    Item Location: Chicago, IL, USA
    Shipping Details: Insured with tracking by UPS, Fed EX or USPS within US, others will need to contact me by PM
    Payment Options: PayPal
    Contact Info: Please PM or post below
    Additional Info:
    Rare, special Reviewer's Edition of BlackBerry Z10 in white that comes in attractive, large, hard plastic collector's box with a clear frosted cover with black "BlackBerry" letters on it and a black, hard plastic inner box with a large "Z10" written on the black removable inner lid cover. Two full-sized, black felt lined special accessory trays and many bonus extras are included inside. The box measures approximately 10.5" x 7.5" x 3" weighing nearly 4 pounds with all of the extras and bonus items included. Not all of these bonus items were in the original reviewer's package but have been added to make a complete ensemble bundle. It is Verizon branded but factory unlocked to work with GSM networks. The phone itself is identical to the standard retail version sold new at VZW stores except for the special, heavy duty box and extra bonus items. It has a clean ESN and IMEI that is ready to be activated on Verizon or can be used on GSM networks. It will work exactly like a brand new phone purchased directly from Verizon or an authorized retailer. There is no memory card or carrier SIM card included, but you can get a new SIM card installed for free at any Verizon Wireless Corporate Store.

Comes with an extra OEM black battery door cover ($49.99 value) that includes built-in NFC antenna for a unique black and white version.
    Also included in the large frosted plastic box is the white BlackBerry Mini Stereo Bluetooth Speaker with audio cables and OEM mini usb charging cable. ($99.99 value) The speaker has great sound and can be clipped onto a lapel, backpack strap, car visor or seat belt for convenience and is easily and quickly recharged through its mini usb port. The speaker has been removed from the box and tested only, but not actually used. The audio cables have only been tested to see if they work, but also not used.
    The special edition box also includes a standard OEM mini usb wall charger and OEM premium car charger ($29.99 value) that work with both the phone and the mini blue tooth external speaker. The BlackBerry premium car charger has an extra mini usb port to charge an additional item such as the mini blue tooth speaker, another smartphone, BB PlayBook or other tablet, etc. The box also includes an extra OEM mini usb cable still in its original plastic bag that has not been used. ($19.99 value) Also in the box is an unused cleaning cloth and the usual guides, manuals, safety instructions and other miscellaneous paperwork. A copy of the special Reviewer Edition" user's guide and manual will be included although there is absolutely no difference between this BB Z10 smartphone and the standard retail version except for the special packaging and the extra included accessories.
    This bundle includes a white Z10 Transform Hard Shell protective case that converts into a stand for watching videos in landscape mode and more. ($34.99 value) This package deal also includes a new OEM external battery charger bundle with spare battery as an added bonus. It has been opened and tested only, but is like new. ($49.99 value) The phone and all accessories are in absolutely mint condition and look brand new with no signs of use, no scratches, marks, smudges, etc. The screen is perfect with no marks, scratches, etc.

White Z10 Verizon factory unlocked - Reviewers edition box + bonus extras-white-z-10-box.jpg
    08-01-13 02:08 PM
    08-01-13 02:12 PM
    Looks nice!
    08-01-13 02:33 PM
    Looks nice!
    It really is Rich, thanks. It is nicer in person, the pictures seriously do not do it justice at all. I also have a brand new black Z10 on my company account and don't need two phones, so this barely used pretty baby goes up for sale so some lucky person.
    08-01-13 03:32 PM
    And I am open to any reasonable offers for the whole package or selling any of the extras separately, maybe even just the phone with no extras if the money is right. Mix and match people, it's your choice, but the whole set is a really nice package all together.
    anon(5928073) likes this.
    08-03-13 02:31 PM
    Price reduced to $565 for the entire package with special Reviewer's Edition Box. I will sell some or all of the extras separately and am asking $30 for the OEM battery charger bundle, $30 for the extra unused OEM black battery door (white one stays with phone of course), $60 for the unused OEM mini stereo Bluetooth speaker with audio cables, $20 for the unused OEM 1.8A premium car charger with extra usb port, $15 for the unused OEM wall charger with usb cable, $20 for the unused Z10 White Transform Hard Shell case, and finally asking $460 for the phone in special box with unused wall charger and usb cable only. I can also sell the White Z10 phone in a regular BlackBerry Z10 box with OEM wall charger and usb cable for $400.

Any combination of the above can be negotiated for the right money of course, just shoot me a PM and I will answer. Thanks.
    08-06-13 07:06 PM
    Mike - any interest in a Verizon Note 2, 32GB PlayBook and cash toward this? PM or Gtalk (same as username)
    08-08-13 06:45 AM
    Mike - any interest in a Verizon Note 2, 32GB PlayBook and cash toward this? PM or Gtalk (same as username)
    Thanks for the generous offer Bunky, but I have too many phones and need to get rid of a couple before I start collecting them again, lol. Also have a 64gb PlayBook and another 10" Win8 Tablet, so same thing there.
    08-08-13 11:51 AM
    It appears that I may have sold the battery charger bundle since I lowered the price to what they sell for today at Amazon. Same goes for the other items, I will try to match any US seller prices for them, such as the OEM black battery door cover I can sell for $15 shipped to CONUS. This means the complete package price is now lowered to $545.00 total unless something else sells.
    08-08-13 12:00 PM
    If you didn't get a chance to review my PM, I will get with you in the morning....

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 06:54 PM
    Sorry Bunky, thought I had answered your last PM. Will look forward to talk in the morning.
    08-08-13 09:36 PM
    My bad - I missed your other PM -
    08-09-13 06:50 AM
    The battery charger bundle is sold and shipped.
    08-10-13 12:57 PM
    Phone, speaker and reviewers box may be sold to Bunky, but other items available for best offers or possibly other BB10 item trades. I would like a black Transformer case if anyone wants to sell one or trade for my white one. Thanks!
    08-13-13 06:46 AM
    Price reduced to $465 for the entire package with special Reviewer's Edition Box, less the Z10 battery charger bundle which has been sold. I will sell some or all of the extras separately and am asking $15 for the extra unused OEM black battery door (white one stays with phone of course), $50 for the unused OEM mini stereo Bluetooth speaker with audio cables, $15 for the unused OEM 1.8A premium car charger with extra usb port, $10 for the unused OEM wall charger with usb cable, $15 for the unused Z10 White Transform Hard Shell case, $5 for the extra unused usb cable and finally asking only $400 for the phone in special box with unused wall charger and usb cable only. I can also sell the barely used White Z10 phone by itself in a regular BlackBerry Z10 box with OEM wall charger and usb cable for $350.

These items are all OEM BlackBerry except for the case and either brand new, unused in original packaging or in absolute MINT condition, no scratches, scars, marks, scuffs, etc.

Any combination of the above can be negotiated for the right money of course, just shoot me a PM and I will answer. Thanks, Mike.
    08-18-13 01:02 PM
    Need some more offers for all or part of this awesome Reviewers Edition package. All PMs answered to date.
    08-22-13 06:59 AM
    Okay, weekend special (i need money for back surgery bills story here).
    $445 for total super package that you will never see again anywhere.
    $370 for white Z10 with custom reviewers edition box and charger.
    $320 for phone with regular box and charger.
    $45 for mini bluetooth speaker, $12 for black battery door cover, $12 for white Transformer case.
    Mix and/or Match to make your own deal, name your price. ALL offers considered.
    ALL in New or like new Mint condition, guaranteed clean ESN/IMEI, great deal people.
    08-23-13 06:34 AM
    Let's get some offers rolling in for all or any part(s) of this fantastic package. Gotta get it sold.
    VZW FACTORY UNLOCKED to work on any GSM network like AT&T or T-Mobile, just not Sprint or any CDMA carrier except Verizon of course.
    08-24-13 07:24 AM
    Okay, weekend special is over, but I still need money for back surgery bills.
    Asking $435 for total super package that you will never see again anywhere.
    Asking $360 for like new white VZW Z10 (unlocked) with custom reviewers edition box and new OEM wall charger with usb cable.
    Asking $315 for phone with plain regular VZW Z10 box and new OEM wall charger with usb cable.
    Asking $50 for the custom reviewers edition box, $45 for new OEM mini bluetooth speaker, $12 for new OEM black battery door cover, $10 for like new white Transformer case.

Mix and/or Match to make your own deal, name your own price. ALL offers considered and all PMs answered.
    ALL in New or like new, Mint condition, guaranteed clean ESN/IMEI.
    THANKS, mikeplus1
    08-26-13 11:03 AM
    All reasonable offers considered on any single item or combination of items.
    08-28-13 06:54 AM
    Yay, Labor Day Weekend Specials:

Asking $425 for total super package that you will never see again anywhere.
    Asking $350 for like new white VZW Z10 (unlocked) with custom reviewers edition box and new OEM wall charger with usb cable.
    Asking $300 for phone with plain regular VZW Z10 box and new OEM wall charger with usb cable.
    Asking $40 for the custom reviewers edition box, $40 for new OEM mini bluetooth speaker, $10 for new OEM black battery door cover, $10 for like new white Transformer case.

NOTE: I have a pending deal for the phone in a regular VZW box with wall charger, but all other items are still for sale. I will still accept offers on the phone in any combination of deals, but it is subject to the prior sale which I will honor regardless of other offers unless payment does not come through for some reason.
    08-29-13 02:47 PM
    Yay, Labor Day Weekend Specials:

Asking $425 for total super package that you will never see again anywhere.
    Asking $350 for like new white VZW Z10 (unlocked) with custom reviewers edition box and new OEM wall charger with usb cable.
    Asking $300 for phone with plain regular VZW Z10 box and new OEM wall charger with usb cable.
    Asking $40 for the custom reviewers edition box, $40 for new OEM mini bluetooth speaker, $10 for new OEM black battery door cover, $10 for like new white Transformer case.

NOTE: I have a pending deal for the phone in a regular VZW box with wall charger, but all other items are still for sale. I will still accept offers on the phone in any combination of deals, but it is subject to the prior sale which I will honor regardless of other offers unless payment does not come through for some reason.
    Jeez Mike this sucker isn't sold yet lol? I'm loving the battery charger! I've got my 3 battery rotation and haven't charged the phone itself since Also, is that $10 shipped for the battery door because if it is, that's an awesome price.
    08-29-13 10:09 PM
    Phone in plain old everyday VZW box is sold. Custom Reviewers Edition plastic box and all of the other items are available for the prices listed in my last post. Sorry AJ and others, those prices do not include shipping, but feel free to make an offer for any or all items. The bluetooth mini speaker with the Reviewer box would make a nice combo to go with any Z10, black or white.
    08-30-13 06:45 AM
    Phone, wall charger and black OEM battery door cover are all gone now. All other items available and open to offers.
    08-31-13 10:21 AM
    Thread closed by OP request, will re-post available items.
    08-31-13 03:52 PM