WANTED TO SELL or TRADE (WTS/WTT):

Item Description: BlackBerry Z30 OEM White Leather Flip Shell Case - NEW
    Price: $25 + shipping (Free shipping to CONUS) PM me for shipping costs to other countries, sorry, but it is expensive to ship to some countries even though it is very light weight.
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A
    Condition: New and unused without box, SEE ADDITIONAL INFO
    Includes: OEM Leather Flip Shell Case
    Item Location: Chicagoland, USA
    Shipping Details: USPS Priority Mail, UPS or FedEx all to be paid by buyer outside CONUS
    Payment Options: PayPal Gift
    Additional Info:
    One (1) brand new, unused BlackBerry Z30 hand crafted, genuine leather Leather Flip Shell Case in white without original packaging. This will NOT fit the Verizon Z30 because the tabs do not line up correctly, but will fit all GSM network versions of the Z30 just fine and allows the NFC to work perfectly. See full description here: BlackBerry Flip Shell Case for Z30 | BlackBerry Flip-Lid Cases | ShopCrackBerry
    Contact Info - Please PM or post below
    Photos:
    White Leather Flip Shell Case for non-Verizon Z30-front.jpgWhite Leather Flip Shell Case for non-Verizon Z30-back.jpgWhite Leather Flip Shell Case for non-Verizon Z30-inside.jpg
    12-15-13 05:38 PM
    Good luck with your sale or trade!
    mikeplus1 likes this.
    12-15-13 08:21 PM
    I am open to offers, trades or whatever.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 06:31 AM
    Will trade for JUST ABOUT anything useful to me, but I am down to one VZW Z30 phone and a 2013 Nexus 7 tablet. Maybe something with cash on my end? Or make low-ball offers with free shipping to CONUS.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 06:31 AM
    Maybe this work on the new AT&T Z30 when it is released?
    12-24-13 11:00 AM
    Mike, what tabs dont line up? Im looking at my z30 back and only thing jumping out is the middle tab. The more i think about this, this would add to the list of BlackBerryisms for 2013

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using CB Forums mobile app
    mikeplus1 likes this.
    12-29-13 09:07 PM
    Hey Bunky! I think Verizon didn't want anyone to be able to replace their logo stamped battery door so they moved the tabs just enough that any other door won't snap in place. I got my Z30 on day one directly from my VZW rep who is a friend, but he had no idea until I told him that the case I bought in advance would not fit and it was too late to return it and I don't think they make one for Verizon. There was are a couple of threads about this including this one with comparison pics.

There's a little discussion on a previous thread, also has pics showing how the Verizon model back panel differs from all others

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...es-why-884058/
    Posted via the Android CrackBerry App on a 2nd gen Nexus 7 32gb tablet when I'm not on my BlackBerry Z30!
    Thachoc1 likes this.
    12-29-13 09:57 PM
    Thanks mikeplus1

got your PM as well. No problem!!

Posted via CB10
    mikeplus1 likes this.
    12-30-13 06:49 AM
    This Z30 case fits the GSM models starting to hit the streets from amazon and gsmnation.com, etc. Canada versions as well, just not Verizon. :\
    01-03-14 07:03 AM
    I'm extremely interested but haven't bought the z30 yet (just drooling at this point)
    01-03-14 07:44 AM
    This extremely beautiful white genuine leather flip shell case is still available and I am still open to offers, trades, whatever you got that I may need for my VZW Z30 phone or 2nd gen Nexus 7 tablet and cash always works of course. And you don't have to wait until you get your Z30, you can order the case now, admire it and be ready when your Z30 arrives so you can rock that baby in style!
    01-07-14 11:14 AM
    This item is sold, paid for and shipped. MODS, please close thread and move to archives. Thank you!

I still have some of the other items for sale (minus the headsets) in this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/marketp...-trade-889396/
    01-10-14 10:25 AM
    Payment sent! Thanks!

Pounded out on the last great qwerty to rule them all.. Q10
    mikeplus1 likes this.
    01-10-14 10:51 AM