I've got myself a Passport SE and (hopefully) soon will get a Priv, so in an effort to keep things simple, I'm selling these three phones. I have used the Passport and Classic a lot and I've only really used the Icon for taking pics.

Phone #1:

Item Description: Original Unlocked Passport (Black) in excellent shape
    Price: $310 Shipped US (Personal Paypal) or $320 (regular Paypal)
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked. Should work on any GSM network.
    Condition: Excellent (used). No visible damage to the case and only a few light scuffs on the screen.
    Includes: Phone + BlackBerry Charger and USB cable
    Item Location: WA, USA
    Shipping Details: Will ship in the US only. USPS Priority Mail shipping included in price.
    Payment Options: $310 Personal Paypal, or $320 regular Paypal.
    Additional Info: I've had this phone for several months, and it has been carefully used. It has never been dropped or damaged in any way. The case is in good shape and the bezels are also good. The only blemishes are a few light scuffs on the screen. You have to have the screen off and look in the right light to see them. They are otherwise unnoticeable.

This phone works very well. It has no double-typing issues or screen lift or any other issues people have with their Passports. I have loved using it.

Photos:

Phone #2:

Item Description: AT&T Classic in Good shape
    Price: $205 Shipped US (Personal Paypal) or $212 (regular Paypal)
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked to AT&T
    Condition: Very Good (used). No visible damage to the case and only a few light scuffs on the screen.
    Includes: Phone + BlackBerry Charger and USB cable
    Item Location: WA, USA
    Shipping Details: Will ship in the US only. USPS Priority Mail shipping included in price.
    Payment Options: $205 Personal Paypal, or $212 regular Paypal.
    Additional Info: This phone has also been carefully used. It has never been dropped or damaged in any way. The case is in good shape and the bezels are also good with only some minor wear on the bottom corners (I tried to show this in the pics, but it's so minor that it didn't show up). There are a few light scuffs on the screen. You have to have the screen off and look in the right light to see them. They are otherwise unnoticeable.

This phone works very well. It has no double-typing issues or screen lift or any other issues people have with their Passports. There is a tiny amount of backlight bleed that can be seen between the toolbelt and screen in the dark, but it is very minor.

Photos:

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

I am not interested in trades. Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by TLD1; 11-30-15 at 06:35 PM.
    11-30-15 05:59 PM
    Nice phones, good luck
    11-30-15 06:14 PM
    PM sent. I have edited your OP to reflect a compliance of the Marketplace Rules & Guidelines. Like I said, you are welcome to post a WTS ad for your Nokia Lumina 929 on the proper website Marketplace.
    11-30-15 06:36 PM
    PM sent. I have edited your OP to reflect a compliance of the Marketplace Rules & Guidelines. Like I said, you are welcome to post a WTS ad for your Nokia Lumina 929 on the proper website Marketplace.
    Thanks. That works for me.
    11-30-15 06:40 PM
    Good luck getting these in the right hands at good prices.

"I don't think that word means what you think it means."
    12-01-15 10:07 AM
    Well, after almost a year of babying my Passport, the day after I list it for sale, it falls out of my pocket. It was only a foot or so, and it is still almost completely pristine, except for two tiny dings on either end of the bezel. The rest of the phone is untouched.

I'll post pics of it later this evening.

UPDATED PRICE for PASSPORT: $305 personal Paypal, or $310 regular Paypal.
    12-01-15 07:16 PM
    To the guy who PM'd me about the Classic: Your mailbox is full, and I cannot send a reply to your PM.

PM me once you've cleared it, and we can work from there.
    12-02-15 08:09 PM
    To the guy who PM'd me about the Classic: Your mailbox is full, and I cannot send a reply to your PM.

PM me once you've cleared it, and we can work from there.
    All set now.
    12-02-15 08:13 PM
    Here are pics of the only damage I could find to the Passport. They're all on the side with the buttons. The buttons themselves are in perfect shape.

12-02-15 08:18 PM
    Classic is SOLD!

Passport is still available.
    12-04-15 06:33 PM
    Passport is SOLD!!

Both items sold elsewhere.

Mods, this thread can be closed.
    12-07-15 09:50 AM