Black sprint Q10 for sale, $80 plus shipping to the continental US. I will not ship outside the US (sorry). This phone does accept a 4G LTE sprint sim card, but to my current knowledge cannot be unlocked for use on gsm carriers (thank sprint for that). There are no scratches on the screen, but there are some very minor, barely visible scratches on the sides of the case near the charging port, most likely from me trying to plug the phone in at night when it's dark in the bedroom. I will include the oem headphones although I recommend disinfecting the silicone parts. I will fully charge the battery before shipping, but you will need your own charger and usb cable as I no longer have them. The esn is clean, I will provide the esn upon request if you would like to verify for yourself. The phone is currently on the sprint official 10.2 update, and I will wipe it before shipping. I bought this phone directly from sprint in 2013, so I'm the original owner and have kept it in very good condition since then. I will also include a hybrid soft silicone + hard plastic protective case for it, the brand is Acase and this case is very nice because the silicone is indented where it goes around the keyboard for hassle-free typing. The case is black as well. I personally happen to think this is a great price for this phone. I accept payment through paypal only. $5 should cover the shipping, as I do believe this phone will fit in a $5 flat rate priority box. If interested, send me a pm with your paypal info and I will send you an invoice. Just to reiterate, this phone CANNOT be unlocked, and I WILL NOT ship outside the continental US, so please do not waste bandwidth, your time or mine by asking.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 12:19 AM
    Hi, do you still have your Q10 for sale?

Posted with no abbreviations via da Q10
    01-07-15 12:37 PM
    Yes I do, good sir.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 01:22 PM
    Will sprint phones work on Verizon

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 03:02 PM
    The one question I didn't think to answer ahead of time. No.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 05:18 PM
    OK. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 05:25 PM
    The phone has been sold. Thank you to all who responded!
    BergerKing likes this.
    01-08-15 12:28 AM