Item Description: Red BlackBerry Passport Unlocked
    Price: $350
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked
    Condition: 8/10 cosmetic condition, my description is me being overly critical of the device
    Includes: OEM packaging, OEM documents, BlackBerry cable, HTC charger
    Item Location: Tucson, AZ
    Shipping Details: Shipping included, USPS 2-Day Priority Insured
    Payment Options: PayPal Gift
    Additional Info:

The device is in very good condition but I want to point every little imperfection out so you know what you're getting and get no surprises.

I am the second owner of this device. I purchased it from a fellow member here on the CrackBerry forums. It was a little "beat-up" compared to the condition that I keep my devices, but it IS NOT bad by any means. Since I've owned it the condition hasn't changed, and I will point out every little imperfection.

The back, if you look very closely, has a 6mm mini scratch to the lower-left of the BlackBerry logo.

The sides of the device have areas where the black paint has slightly rubbed off (pictured). This includes the four corners and a bit on the right rail.

The front of the device is fine. There are no deep scratches on the screen, and only a few minor micro-scratches, which are only visible when tilting the device with the screen off to get the light to hit the display at a perfect angle.

At the top corners where the display meets the bezel are little opaque borders (pictured). These aren't on my black Passport, and I think it's a potential minor defect with the adhesive under the panel. Not totally sure, and not noticeable, but I want to point everything out so you know exactly what you're purchasing.

Keyboard and volume keys are great. Nothing loose, sticky, or anything like that.

If you have any questions, ask away.

If you would like to research my feedback selling, my Swappa ID is dimex@XDA and my eBay is dimeworldwide. This is my third sale on the marketplace, check the feedback section.
    02-09-16 07:59 PM
    I can buy this from you today for $300 if you could overnight it for tomorrow delivery, let me know, thx.
    02-12-16 12:01 PM
    I can buy this from you today for $300 if you could overnight it for tomorrow delivery, let me know, thx.
    No thank you.
    02-12-16 12:10 PM
    No thank you.
    Thx, good luck!
    02-12-16 12:24 PM
    Thx, good luck!
    Did you just reply to my Swappa listing asking me the same thing here? I will gladly ship it USPS Priority 2-Day, it would get to you by Monday, Tuesday the latest.

I'd rather do the transaction through here anyways.
    02-12-16 02:19 PM
    Yes, I needed it for tomorrow because I will be out of town for the next couple of weeks.
    02-12-16 02:36 PM
    Yes, I needed it for tomorrow because I will be out of town for the next couple of weeks.
    Can always ship it where you're going.
    02-13-16 12:54 PM
    The discoloration in the corners is different from screen lift, correct?
    02-15-16 11:59 AM
    I asked because I'm interested...

Posted via CB10
    02-16-16 12:57 PM
    Bump.
    02-21-16 10:01 PM
    Sorry this is probably a misunderstanding, but the device has screen lift issues?
    02-23-16 01:15 PM
    Sorry this is probably a misunderstanding, but the device has screen lift issues?
    No screen lift at all. I don't know how to explain it, but it looks like a little glue smudge. Please see the pictures. It's really not noticeable, I'm just being overly critical.
    02-23-16 01:19 PM
    Bump. Anyone? Let's make a deal.
    02-26-16 09:00 PM
    I'll bump ya. Bought one on ebay because I didn't get a response from you though...

Posted via CB10
    02-28-16 08:54 AM
    I'll bump ya. Bought one on ebay because I didn't get a response from you though...

Posted via CB10
    I totally missed your questions. There's no screen lift, no idea how people keep thinking that. I was very clear in the description.
    Last edited by TLD1; 02-29-16 at 09:06 PM.
    02-28-16 12:36 PM
    Come on people! Let's make a deal.

Let me make it clear. THERE IS NO SCREEN LIFT. It is a seemingly cosmetic issue. Not at the corner where the screen meets the frame but inside the screen where the screen meets the bezel. It looks like 2 very faint lines, but people keep asking me if the frame is lifting. NO!
    02-29-16 04:12 PM
    Bump: $290
    03-01-16 08:21 PM
    Can you send me better photos of the corner with the discoloration:
    kurtafehling
    @
    yahoo.com

I am very interested.

Thanks.
    03-04-16 11:52 AM
    Yeah better pictures would help clear up some of the confusion. As the saying goes, a (good) picture is worth a thousand words.
    03-04-16 01:21 PM
    Can you send me better photos of the corner with the discoloration:
    kurtafehling
    @
    yahoo.com

I am very interested.

Thanks.
    I'm currently in recovery after a major surgery and will likely be in the hospital for a few days, but here's the previous photos with the areas circled. I'll gladly take more photos when I return home:

https://app.box.com/s/rfd84q3l3oiq8j5tj46fb13nq9x7j1x4

https://app.box.com/s/oi569wiu7ye9jmr1cwh418lw9jg3tybt
    03-04-16 07:46 PM
    I'm currently in recovery after a major surgery and will likely be in the hospital for a few days, but here's the previous photos with the areas circled. I'll gladly take more photos when I return home:

https://app.box.com/s/rfd84q3l3oiq8j5tj46fb13nq9x7j1x4

https://app.box.com/s/oi569wiu7ye9jmr1cwh418lw9jg3tybt
    Oh, that is clear to me now. Thanks.

I did, however, buy a PP SE from another forum member but wish you luck with your sale and more importantly, a full and speedy recovery.

Take car,

Kurt
    03-04-16 11:28 PM
    For some reason, I could not edit my previous post, so please "take care".

Kurt
    03-04-16 11:32 PM
    Status bump!
    03-11-16 06:27 AM
    Sold. Mods, please close.

Here's what the person left me as feedback on Swappa:

Not only was the phone quick to ship, but it was in better physical condition than anticipated by the sellers description! Thank you again!
    I told you guys the phone was in great shape and I was being overly critical. Guess no one here wanted to listen.
    03-13-16 02:02 PM
    Done. Congrats
    03-13-16 02:05 PM