I bought my PRIV on launch day, I haven't put a SIM in it yet but have played with it quite a bit, I don't think this device is for me. I would exchange at store but I can only get the regular PP I rather have the SE. Ideally someone local is interested and we can make a deal, pricing might initially seem higher than what you can pay for it but it includes the accessories and shipping and no tax so in Ontario if you went to a carrier it would be $799+$60 for case/dock using Crackberry promo so $859.99+13% tax so $970.

Item Description: BlackBerry PRIV model STV100-3 (no wireless charging)

Price:$900 CAD/$700 US or trade for PP SE + you add in cash depending on situation

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: currently locked to Rogers but if needed I will have it unlocked and can show proof prior to completing sale

Condition:9.99/10, still has front and rear factory plastic on, tiny marks on the sides due to hard shell case being installed and known issue it has, since sides are rubber the marks have almost gone away now, very hard to see but I want to be 100% honest

Includes: PRIV, charger, box and all original contents, blue Lagoon hard shell case and sync pod

Item Location: Toronto, ON

Shipping Details: included, method will depend on location, buyer is responsible to pay insurance if needed

Payment Options: cash if local, interact e-transfer if in Canada or for international PayPal as gift

Photos: **will add first thing in the morning

Contact Info: Please PM, post below or BBM me: 2C0DBABD
    Mikey_NNG likes this.
    11-12-15 12:34 AM
    Bakron1 is looking for Priv maybe you can PM him
    11-12-15 12:41 AM
    I have a passport se bundle, which includes the sync pod, leather flip case, and leather case with stand. It's in mint condition. I'm interested. My BBM pin is Matlock.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-12-15 01:41 AM
    Here are some pics, the factory plastics look a little rough, they certainly aren't meant to be screen/phone protectors while using it so they start to peel off easily etc but you can be sure that what is beneath them is a perfect shape device.

11-12-15 07:53 AM
    I have a passport se bundle, which includes the sync pod, leather flip case, and leather case with stand. It's in mint condition. I'm interested. My BBM pin is Matlock.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I tried to add you with that PIN but says Unable to find a user with this PIN...
    11-12-15 08:15 AM
    I tried to add you with that PIN but says Unable to find a user with this PIN...
    I sent you a BBM invite

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 09:53 AM
    I also PM'd you, but I'll also write this here in case anyone else is interested (PM if you are)

I am willing to trade both my Unlocked Black Passport and my unlocked OnePlus 2 for a Priv. You get the best of both worlds, and I get to stop carrying around two devices..
    11-12-15 03:26 PM
    I'll trade an htc m9 and 600 cash for the priv. Hamilton Ontario
    11-14-15 07:25 AM
    Returned it to carrier, I reported thread to have it closed.
    11-15-15 12:33 PM
    Closed.
    11-15-15 01:11 PM