Item Description: xbox 360 slim 500 GB, kinect, three controllers (one wired, two wireless), guitar hero guitar controller, rock band drum set (compatible with guitar hero games) and large number of games, hdmi cable plus audio cable

Price: 500 EUR

Condition: used, console, kinect in mint condition, console bought in nov. 2014, so it is like new. Controllers used but overall condition is very good.

Includes: console xbox 360 slim black w/500GB hdd, kinect controller, three controllers, guitar controller, drum set and some games:
    Lego rockband
    Dance central
    Lego marvel superheroes
    Lego starwars II
    Lego starwars III
    Lego Indiana Jones 2
    Lego lord of the rings
    Lego batman
    Pure
    Guitar hero metallica
    Guitar hero 5
    Starwars the force unleashed 2
    Halo 4
    Halo 3
    Halo 3 odst
    Halo combat evolved anniversary
    Halo reach
    Halo Legends
    Call of duty ghosts
    Call of duty modern warfare 3
    Kinect adventures
    Call of duty blackops 2
    The biggest loser (kinect)
    Unreal tournament III
    Angry birds starwars
    Mass effect 3 collectors edition
    Transformers Fall of cybertron

Item Location: Poland, EU

Shipping Details: UPS, DHL

Payment Options: PayPal + shipment

Additional Info: will ship to all EU countries, shipment will be insured for the total amount of money paid. I am not excluding shipment to other destinations, but be aware that cost of it might be very high Contact: private message or email kbios(at) wp.pl or BBM me: 2B7F4D64

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by BergerKing; 04-19-15 at 04:09 PM.
    04-19-15 10:30 AM
    Forgot about WTS prefix and cant edit post title now... please, guardian angel admin, fix it for me

Posted via CB10
    04-19-15 10:35 AM
    Good luck with your sale

What OS I'm on is my business, get off my .... !
    04-19-15 11:22 AM
    We do need some pics of the items, as required. I made the necessary edit to the title, edits in the Marketplace can only be done mod level or higher in this forum, assistance is needed, send a report, and it will be handled more quickly, just let us know what is needed. Thanks! (You can post the pics in a post below.)
    TLD1 likes this.
    04-19-15 04:12 PM
    Thank you so much BergerKing!

Attaching two pictures - games and controllers
    Mega XBOX 360 Slim with Kinect and many games!-5261448198.jpg
    Mega XBOX 360 Slim with Kinect and many games!-5261448198_3.jpg

More info: I need to sell it ASAP. My wife is not allowing me to buy Xbox One, because we have X360 so I have to sell Xbox 360. The reason I need X1 is HALO All my gang is already playing HMCC (if matchmaking is available) and I was left alone on Reach... I will consider all serious financial propositions
    04-20-15 12:45 AM
    Thank you so much BergerKing!

Attaching two pictures - games and controllers
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5261448198.jpg 
Views:	560 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	348384
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5261448198_3.jpg 
Views:	565 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	348385

More info: I need to sell it ASAP. My wife is not allowing me to buy Xbox One, because we have X360 so I have to sell Xbox 360. The reason I need X1 is HALO All my gang is already playing HMCC (if matchmaking is available) and I was left alone on Reach... I will consider all serious financial propositions
    Playstation 4! XD you don't want Bloodborne?

Sorry. Good luck for your sale. Lol
    04-20-15 01:19 AM
    Playstation 4! XD you don't want Bloodborne?

Sorry. Good luck for your sale. Lol
    Personally I am a little bit into PS4, because Planetside 2 and EVE Valkyrie, but I am a long HALO fan, since... jeez, can't remember now so I have to buy X1...
    04-20-15 01:38 AM
    Personally I am a little bit into PS4, because Planetside 2 and EVE Valkyrie, but I am a long HALO fan, since... jeez, can't remember now so I have to buy X1...
    Trust me, as a long time Halo fan (owner of MC armor), DO NOT buy the X1 especially for MCC.

It's a terrible port of each game and doesn't include all the features as promised. 343i doesn't care about the fan base at all. It is also riddled with bugs and the games do not play the same as the Xbox/360 versions.

Halo 5 is also terrible. I was so hyped for MCC and it is the single biggest disappointment in gaming history for me (followed right after by XB1 itself). I strongly recommend keeping the 360 instead. PM me if you have any questions to keep this thread clean.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 05:44 AM
    I would argue the other side of the coin. I have an Xbox One and have had nothing but a positive experience. The interface is a little wonky, mainly because it was designed to work with Kinect and voice commands, and I bought the model sans Kinect.

The Master Chief collection is nice, though I only play the campaigns. I've never been able to get into Halo multiplayer. I have found that the games are quite well done, at least from the campaign side. As far as I can tell, the gameplay is essentially the same as the originals and I haven't had any issues getting into the remasters. The remake of Halo 2 is a definite must see. I was quite impressed with the overhaul of the graphics as well as the new cinematics.

There are also a ton of other games that are fun, though not necessarily exclusive. Sunset Overdrive is a lot of fun, if you're looking for other exclusive titles.

JB

Posted internationally thanks to my Passport
    04-20-15 05:56 AM
    Trust me, as a long time Halo fan (owner of MC armor), DO NOT buy the X1 especially for MCC.

It's a terrible port of each game and doesn't include all the features as promised. 343i doesn't care about the fan base at all. It is also riddled with bugs and the games do not play the same as the Xbox/360 versions.

Halo 5 is also terrible. I was so hyped for MCC and it is the single biggest disappointment in gaming history for me (followed right after by XB1 itself). I strongly recommend keeping the 360 instead. PM me if you have any questions to keep this thread clean.

Posted via CB10
    oh man... to be honest I want to play Halo 3 and then Halo Reach when it will be released. Today Reach players are usually randoms, who quit games or perform team kills in every match, so it's no fun at all. And there are only a few people who play Halo 3 on X360, so I am forced to move into nextgen. And yeah, I am not quite happy with Halo 5. Saw beta and it's... candy game But hey, it's HALO It's like drug. I am forty-something but it is still huge fun to snipe people using SRS99 or BR
    04-20-15 07:30 AM
    I would argue the other side of the coin. I have an Xbox One and have had nothing but a positive experience. The interface is a little wonky, mainly because it was designed to work with Kinect and voice commands, and I bought the model sans Kinect.

The Master Chief collection is nice, though I only play the campaigns. I've never been able to get into Halo multiplayer. I have found that the games are quite well done, at least from the campaign side. As far as I can tell, the gameplay is essentially the same as the originals and I haven't had any issues getting into the remasters. The remake of Halo 2 is a definite must see. I was quite impressed with the overhaul of the graphics as well as the new cinematics.

There are also a ton of other games that are fun, though not necessarily exclusive. Sunset Overdrive is a lot of fun, if you're looking for other exclusive titles.

JB

Posted internationally thanks to my Passport
    I play one console game: Halo The other games are for my kids. They don't feel the Halo
    04-20-15 07:33 AM
    I cannot say anything about Xbox and Halo, because I've always been a Nintendo and Playstation (and last year gaming PC) owner. I have to say that I'm very intrigued to buy X1 earlier just so that I know what's the hype of Halo is about. And again, good luck with the sale!
    One more thing! Maybe you shouldn't sell the Kinect? I believe you can use that with X1.
    04-20-15 08:01 AM
    I cannot say anything about Xbox and Halo, because I've always been a Nintendo and Playstation (and last year gaming PC) owner. I have to say that I'm very intrigued to buy X1 earlier just so that I know what's the hype of Halo is about. And again, good luck with the sale!
    One more thing! Maybe you shouldn't sell the Kinect? I believe you can use that with X1.
    Believe me Halo campaign and multiplayer - especially Halo 3 and Reach is something you cant forget.
    And I cant sell the xbox without kinect. Xbox One has newer kinect and they are not backwards compatible... pity.
    04-20-15 08:21 AM
    oh man... to be honest I want to play Halo 3 and then Halo Reach when it will be released. Today Reach players are usually randoms, who quit games or perform team kills in every match, so it's no fun at all. And there are only a few people who play Halo 3 on X360, so I am forced to move into nextgen. And yeah, I am not quite happy with Halo 5. Saw beta and it's... candy game But hey, it's HALO It's like drug. I am forty-something but it is still huge fun to snipe people using SRS99 or BR
    PM me your gamer tag. I've been wanting to start back up with halo 3 on 360. I won't touch MCC. It's broken crap.

BTW, halo 3 on MCC has inverted surround sound. Meaning all audio that should plan from front speakers plays from rear. Also, file sharing is peer to peer so it's nearly impossible to get a map. Forge is (may have been patched) broken I'm that you can only forge slayer game types.

There are tons of other issues. But don't get MCC expecting it to work like the 360 versions. Especially if you are a huge Halo fan, you will notice these things. Not like the people who say yeah I just touch campaign and have barely played Halo before, seems good to me. Those people don't know how it should be.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 11:49 AM
    PM me your gamer tag. I've been wanting to start back up with halo 3 on 360. I won't touch MCC. It's broken crap.

BTW, halo 3 on MCC has inverted surround sound. Meaning all audio that should plan from front speakers plays from rear. Also, file sharing is peer to peer so it's nearly impossible to get a map. Forge is (may have been patched) broken I'm that you can only forge slayer game types.

There are tons of other issues. But don't get MCC expecting it to work like the 360 versions. Especially if you are a huge Halo fan, you will notice these things. Not like the people who say yeah I just touch campaign and have barely played Halo before, seems good to me. Those people don't know how it should be.

Posted via CB10
    Sounds like a huge mistake... bummer. Should I get a PS4 then??
    I cant PM you from CB app, but no problem, my GT is John1117

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 01:11 PM
    Guys...this is a Marketplace forum for buying/selling/trading BlackBerry devices. It is not a gamer forum.

Please, get back to the subject (SELLING a Mega XBOX 360 Slim w/Kinect), or the thread will be deleted. Thanks!
    04-20-15 02:58 PM
    Ok so back to the subject. Anyone wants to buy all this stuff from me?

Posted via CB10
    TLD1 likes this.
    04-20-15 03:19 PM
    Because its Tuesday, price is reduced! ONLY 400 Euro for the whole extra huge xbox 360 set! I am crazy or something???

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 12:44 PM
    Sold!

Posted via CB10
    04-23-15 03:10 PM