Anyone have a motion they are looking to part ways with? Please PM me. Looking for new or like-new or in great condition. USA
    05-05-21 08:08 PM
    Anyone have a motion they are looking to part ways with? Please PM me. Looking for new or like-new or in great condition. USA
    Why does it have to be a Motion - what features are you looking for in a device?
    AYEBronze likes this.
    05-05-21 09:54 PM
    Ya, what's the sought-after feature you're looking for from a 4 year old device that hasn't seen a security patch since 2019.
    05-05-21 10:04 PM
    Honestly, im just super comfortable with my motion. I've had it since it first came out. I don't use a computer by choice as I can write, published, present, I like the SD card option, etc my motion was my computer. Well used to anyways up until a few days ago. Do you propose something else? I don't like iPhones and I've looked into the Samsung S21 1TB but it's all sold out. Let me know your thoughts.
    05-05-21 10:11 PM
    Honestly, im just super comfortable with my motion. I've had it since it first came out. I don't use a computer by choice as I can write, published, present, I like the SD card option, etc my motion was my computer. Well used to anyways up until a few days ago. Do you propose something else? I don't like iPhones and I've looked into the Samsung S21 1TB but it's all sold out. Let me know your thoughts.
    Depends on your budget.

At sub-$250, I'd look at the Nokia 5.4.

At sub-$500, I'd look at the Pixel 4a 5G or the Samsung A52 5G.

Even the Nokia will run rings around the Motion.
    Last edited by conite; 05-05-21 at 10:36 PM.
    05-05-21 10:18 PM
    I do, It's pretty much brand new comes with several cases in everything still in the Box and opened, Youcan inbox me directly if you want to in make me an offer. The phones with the red marks I already showed
    the_boon and adonispeniel like this.
    05-05-21 10:27 PM
    I do, It's pretty much brand new comes with several cases in everything still in the Box and opened, Youcan inbox me directly if you want to in make me an offer. The phones with the red marks I already showed[IMG=1440x2926]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210506/6ae3672423132966158d63b62f0d6a36.jpg[/url]
    Man! voice text can't spell worth are crap...
    05-05-21 10:29 PM
    Thanks for your feedback. The Samsung looks promising. I'll check that out. Much appreciated. 👊
    05-06-21 07:55 AM
    Man! voice text can't spell worth are crap...
    LOL. Hey, thanks for reaching out about my ask. @Cognite got me thinking about that Samsung, which has 128GB and expandable storage. Hmmm. I don't like making these adults' decisions now too many choices. Ok, I'll get back to you. Let me do some quick comparisons. Thanks for your patience.
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    05-06-21 08:00 AM
    LOL. Hey, thanks for reaching out about my ask. @Cognite got me thinking about that Samsung, which has 128GB and expandable storage. Hmmm. I don't like making these adults' decisions now too many choices. Ok, I'll get back to you. Let me do some quick comparisons. Thanks for your patience.
    100%... buy something current. But yeah, decisions... decisions.
    05-06-21 08:47 AM
    You bet man, get what makes you happy.. Only you can decide what that is, not I. Have a great day.
    adonispeniel likes this.
    05-06-21 09:01 AM
    Assuming we can close this one up then?
    07-09-21 10:20 AM
    Assuming we can close this one up then?
    Yes, I ended up getting the Samsung A52 and was able to use the BB email and password features I love. Thanks again, everyone, for your feedback. ❣
    07-09-21 10:28 AM
    Yes, I ended up getting the Samsung A52 and was able to use the BB email and password features I love. Thanks again, everyone, for your feedback. ❣
    Awesome! Glad you found something that works good for you!!
    AYEBronze likes this.
    07-09-21 10:29 AM