Located in Ottawa, Canada. Excellent shape, mainly because it's sat on my desk for the last 1.5 years as my work phone.

BBB100-1
    3 GB RAM
    32 GB internal storage
    Unlocked
    11-30-20 08:39 PM
    11-30-20 08:42 PM
    Located in Ottawa, Canada. Excellent shape, mainly because it's sat on my desk for the last 1.5 years as my work phone.

BBB100-1
    3 GB RAM
    32 GB internal storage
    Unlocked
    So this is the AT&T Space Black Edition - 036 edition?

$50 ?
    webmeister likes this.
    11-30-20 08:50 PM
    So this is the AT&T Space Black Edition - 036 edition?

$50 ?
    Are you being serious or are you just trying to set the market price for me?
    11-30-20 08:53 PM
    I didn't see a price and that's about what it's worth to me. It's not the factory unlocked BE KEYone 4/64 -039 model.
    11-30-20 08:56 PM
    I didn't see a price and that's about what it's worth to me. It's not the factory unlocked BE KEYone 4/64 -039 model.
    Out of curiosity, how much would the 4/64 edition be worth to you?
    12-01-20 12:02 PM
    Out of curiosity, how much would the 4/64 edition be worth to you?
    With double the storage, about $100 USD is what a BE KEYone -039 is worth to me. I already have AT&T KEYone -036 model and BE KEYone -039 model that I actually used with clients. These become more of a safe to hobby type devices.

Let’s remember how the major Android/iOS mid-tier devices have dropped prices. An excellent condition used Pixel 3a is $150 USD nowadays. I can buy excellent condition used second generation iPhone SE for $250-$300 USD if aggressive.
    12-01-20 01:07 PM
    With double the storage, about $100 USD is what a BE KEYone -039 is worth to me. I already have AT&T KEYone -036 model and BE KEYone -039 model that I actually used with clients. These become more of a safe to hobby type devices.

Let’s remember how the major Android/iOS mid-tier devices have dropped prices. An excellent condition used Pixel 3a is $150 USD nowadays. I can buy excellent condition used second generation iPhone SE for $250-$300 USD if aggressive.
    Yeah.... but they don't have keyboards?
    12-01-20 01:23 PM
    Yeah.... but they don't have keyboards?
    LMAO - well they do, technically, have a VKB for for that portion of the user base that doesn’t just play games and stream videos....
    12-01-20 01:27 PM
    With double the storage, about $100 USD is what a BE KEYone -039 is worth to me.
    Sorry to say, but you won't find that device selling for that price...ever. Not even a most desperate seller would offer that price; unless it was a problematic device maybe.
    12-01-20 02:57 PM
    Sorry to say, but you won't find that device selling for that price...ever. Not even a most desperate seller would offer that price; unless it was a problematic device maybe.
    Chuck will wait and someone eventually will.... he has snagged some great deals.
    12-01-20 03:21 PM
    I've gotten a few good deals lately. The pricing curve for Android is pretty steep decline. There's so many outside forces that support high churn and poor resale value.
    saint300 likes this.
    12-01-20 03:47 PM
    I've gotten a few good deals lately. The pricing curve for Android is pretty steep decline. There's so many outside forces that support high churn and poor resale value.
    On old BB10 devices and PBs, right? And I think a Priv? They're apples and the Key series devices are oranges.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-20 03:35 PM
    You dignified with a response. You're bigger than I.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-20 03:38 PM
    Chuck will wait and someone eventually will.... he has snagged some great deals.
    And others in this forum get shot down for having pipe dreams?

Posted via CB10
    12-03-20 03:40 PM
    On old BB10 devices and PBs, right? And I think a Priv? They're apples and the Key series devices are oranges.

Posted via CB10
    Not really. No BlackBerry hardware is Apple these days. The pun intended.

Android Oreo 8.1 is per Google officially done. It's been done at the BBAndroid KEYone level since 2019 on both the AT&T Space Black model and BE KEYone model. That's simply Android reality.
    12-03-20 04:17 PM

Posted via CB10
    I have learned that it's best to ignore insulting behaviour. I posted an item for sale and he immediately low-balled me even though I highly doubt he's actually thinking of buying my phone. I've since sold it for $200 Cdn (actually $199) which is a more than reasonable price and way more than Mr. expert said it was worth to him. I don't believe the purchaser felt ripped off in the slightest.
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    12-03-20 04:22 PM
    Not really. No BlackBerry hardware is Apple these days. The pun intended.

Android Oreo 8.1 is per Google officially done. It's been done at the BBAndroid KEYone level since 2019 on both the AT&T Space Black model and BE KEYone model. That's simply Android reality.
    Yes, but you're denying the difference between Android devices produced en masse/readily available (thus cheap used) and BB Android Key devices that were scarce from the get go and even more so now (thus more expensive). That's where your point falls apart for me, and it surprises me because you seem to like nuance.

The cheapest Keyone I've seen in recent weeks is like $75CAD for a broken model, but by all means let us know when you get a fully working model for $50US!
    Chuck Finley69 likes this.
    12-03-20 04:23 PM
    I have learned that it's best to ignore insulting behaviour. I posted an item for sale and he immediately low-balled me even though I highly doubt he's actually thinking of buying my phone. I've since sold it for $200 Cdn (actually $199) which is a more than reasonable price and way more than Mr. expert said it was worth to him. I don't believe the purchaser felt ripped off in the slightest.
    Good call and I will try to do the same, moving forward. That is a perfectly reasonable sale and a price that is based in reality.
    12-03-20 04:24 PM

Posted via CB10
    The OP didn't follow the correct format and had no price listed.
    I didn't even realize it was posted in the CB Marketplace until I went to edit my post, however, I wasn't changing offer just going to add some clarification so it didn't matter.

I made a fair offer for a 3/32 AT&T carrier model as compared to 3/32 SE factory unlocked model. As posted as OP chose to do, seemed OP wanted offers. OP can obviously argue price case if OP chooses to do so. Not sure what the problem is?
    12-03-20 04:26 PM
    My offer was in USD and if someone else thinks it's worth higher amount, that's fine.
    12-03-20 04:29 PM
    @webmeister just to confirm, this device was sold? Want to confirm before I close this.
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    12-03-20 04:31 PM
    Yes, but you're denying the difference between Android devices produced en masse/readily available (thus cheap used) and BB Android Key devices that were scarce from the get go and even more so now (thus more expensive). That's where your point falls apart for me, and it surprises me because you seem to like nuance.

The cheapest Keyone I've seen in recent weeks is like $75CAD for a broken model, but by all means let us know when you get a fully working model for $50US!
    The AT&T 3/32 model hasn't been scarce in the USA since it was still available from AT&T until 9/1 or so. Like the AT&T PRIV, the carrier still had new inventory to dump in secondary market.
    12-03-20 04:33 PM
    @webmeister just to confirm, this device was sold? Want to confirm before I close this.
    Yes it has been. And yes, good idea to close it at this point. :-)

Yes, please close this thread.
    anon(5597702) and Elite1 like this.
    12-03-20 04:34 PM
    I'd have given you $50 USD for my coffee table collection. When I make an offer, it may be low to seller, but it's real and I can back up the offer with facts not emotions.
    12-03-20 04:37 PM
27 12