Brand new, taken out of box to take pics. I also played with it for 5 minutes. Will trade for a Passport SE that must be in Mint condition! No bumps or bruises, scratches, dents etc! The S6 comes with original box and everything that is inside. Phone is currently locked to Telus! Located 30 minutes east of Toronto. Would be willing to ship with tracking!
    Brand New Telus Sammy S6 to trade for PP Silver Edition-img_20150731_111315.jpg
    Brand New Telus Sammy S6 to trade for PP Silver Edition-img_20150731_203037.jpg
    Brand New Telus Sammy S6 to trade for PP Silver Edition-img_20150817_144515.jpg

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2639
    09-02-15 12:11 AM
    Ebay that and join the winning club hahah!

Posted Via CA Governor's BlackBerry Passport.
    09-02-15 12:59 AM
    good luck with your trade
    rebroker2009 likes this.
    09-02-15 08:52 AM
    Please leave a follow-up post correcting your Marketplace post to conform with our Rules listed here:
    Marketplace Rules & Guidelines
    Members wishing to list items in Marketplace must use following template:
    Thread title: (WTS/WTT)
    Item Description:
    Price:
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?:
    Condition:
    Includes:
    Item Location:
    Shipping Details: *
    Payment Options:
    Additional Info:
    Photos: **
    Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)
    * We suggest using a means of shipping that provides tracking information such as USPS with delivery confirmation, FedEx, or UPS. For the extra couple bucks it's worth it to both buyer and seller.
    ** Required. No web or ‘stock’ photos please. Post picture of item in your possession that you wish to sell.
    Members wanting to buy a specific item must use following template:
    Thread title: (WTB)
    Item Description:
    Price Range:
    Condition:
    Payment Method:
    Additional Info:
    TLD1 likes this.
    09-02-15 08:56 AM
    TITLE SHOULD BE WTT ONLY (Not WTS)

Item Description: Samsung S6 (BRAND NEW)
    Price Range: Trade for Blackberry Passport Silver Edition
    Condition: NEW
    Payment Method: Cash or Paypal
    Additional Info:Brand new, taken out of box to take pics. I also played with it for 5 minutes. Will trade for a Passport SE that must be in Mint condition! No bumps or bruises, scratches, dents etc! The S6 comes with original box and everything that is inside. Phone is currently locked to Telus! Located 30 minutes east of Toronto. Would be willing to ship with tracking!

After receiving a serious PM from the MOD, I am reposting this in the proper format. I was planning to do it at some point today once I was behind a PC again. Was using Blend yesterday as I left my Original Passport at home and didnt want to type anything on the Sammy as I wanted to keep it as new as possible.but I did install CB10 on it. Whats a phone without Crackberrys App on it? MOD** you can fix up this post now as requested

thanks
    09-02-15 04:41 PM
    Ebay that and join the winning club hahah!

Posted Via CA Governor's BlackBerry Passport.
    ever see the latest fees for selling something in Ebay lately? Its totally crazy now. They are actually triple dipping now. I would have to add $50 on this item just to cover it all. I will give it a week on here and android central before I sell it locally on Kijiji.ca but thanks
    09-02-15 04:44 PM
    TITLE SHOULD BE WTT ONLY (Not WTS)

Item Description: Samsung S6 (BRAND NEW)
    Price Range: Trade for Blackberry Passport Silver Edition
    Condition: NEW
    Payment Method: Cash or Paypal
    Additional Info:Brand new, taken out of box to take pics. I also played with it for 5 minutes. Will trade for a Passport SE that must be in Mint condition! No bumps or bruises, scratches, dents etc! The S6 comes with original box and everything that is inside. Phone is currently locked to Telus! Located 30 minutes east of Toronto. Would be willing to ship with tracking!

thanks
    Fixed the listing for you.
    Last edited by TLD1; 09-02-15 at 07:19 PM.
    TLD1 likes this.
    09-02-15 04:55 PM
    Mods please close this thread! Kind of hard to sell things here when the same people have nothing better to do and post negative comments about legit phones trying to be sold or traded. Its like the last one I saw where a BlackBerry Q5 was being sold and someones states why would someone buy this used when you can buy a brand new one online for $20! Not mentioning any names though

09-02-15 07:28 PM
    Mods please close this thread! Kind of hard to sell things here when the same people have nothing better to do and post negative comments about legit phones trying to be sold or traded. Its like the last one I saw where a BlackBerry Q5 was being sold and someones states why would someone buy this used when you can buy a brand new one online for $20! Not mentioning any names though

We have no issue with some friendly "back-and-forth" among members here...but we will not tolerate harassment or criticism toward a member no matter what his asking price for a device, or his desire to trade a device he owns. I've asked rebroker to let this thread remain in hopes others can excersize a measure of respect. However...it's his call.
    pkcable and BergerKing like this.
    09-02-15 08:15 PM
    Thanks for removing the troll message Mr Mod! Still up for a trade!

pkcable and BergerKing like this.
    09-02-15 09:48 PM
    Might also consider a good Windows Phone plus cash or a Blackberry Classic Phone as well with Cash

thanks
    09-09-15 11:08 AM
    Have a Classic I got from here, how much cash are we talking about? Also have a Windows phone I got from here but a bit dinged up on all corners. I didn't care because I doubt I would be too attached to the phone and I was right. i just wanted to play with the UI.
    09-09-15 11:19 AM
    Have a Classic I got from here, how much cash are we talking about? Also have a Windows phone I got from here but a bit dinged up on all corners. I didn't care because I doubt I would be too attached to the phone and I was right. i just wanted to play with the UI.
    Not interested in anything dinged up. What kind of condition is the Classic in? Do you have any more info? Which model? Color? Locked or unlocked? Any warranty left? Cash depends on condition and accessories etc

thanks
    09-09-15 05:52 PM
    Still available!
    mrfreeze likes this.
    09-11-15 01:31 AM
    Please close thread, thanks

09-13-15 03:30 PM