so sorry about your loss bro, it really sucks to be cheated on by someone, especially if you really do love them...

We all know you deserve better. Lots of love from all of CrackBerry and good luck with your sale <3

Posted via CB10
    05-16-14 10:48 AM
    so sorry about your loss bro, it really sucks to be cheated on by someone, especially if you really do love them...

We all know you deserve better. Lots of love from all of CrackBerry and good luck with your sale <3

Posted via CB10
    Thank you so much. That really means a lot! Thank you!

Posted via my amazing, beautiful, and beastie Z30
    anon(4185604) likes this.
    05-16-14 10:57 AM
    Sorry about your loss, what a terrible way to find out!

Although you could still get here a phone, and even stick to the original theme: just get her a Moto X this time around.

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    05-16-14 11:41 AM
    DAMN! Someone mitigate the damages and buy this beauty!
    05-16-14 02:57 PM
    Do you still have the phone. I might be able to take this off your hands. That's if my parole officer would allow. Let me know?

Posted via Z10
    05-17-14 09:55 PM
    Thank you so much. That really means a lot! Thank you!

If I were you I'd listen to some Linkin Park(: (or any other band that helps you feel better). Not their mainstream songs but like, Valentine's Day, Shadow of the Day, Lost in the Echo, Powerless, just grab a playlist from YouTube xD

If you ever need someone to talk to, you can BBM me

Posted via CB10
    Furell likes this.
    05-18-14 05:21 AM
    If I were you I'd listen to some Linkin Park(: (or any other band that helps you feel better). Not their mainstream songs but like, Valentine's Day, Shadow of the Day, Lost in the Echo, Powerless, just grab a playlist from YouTube xD

If you ever need someone to talk to, you can BBM me

Posted via CB10
    Thanks bro! I'm making a playlist right now with the Linkin Park songs you mentioned and yes they do help. I've been trying so hard to keep myself so busy that way I don't have to think about it. I've buried my head in work but I still break down every once in awhile when I think about it. I really, really appreciate your support and kindness. Even offering to lend an ear if I need one, it means so much! Thank you! It's members like you, that gives heart and love to the CB community. Thank you!

anon(4185604) likes this.
    05-18-14 07:50 AM
    Do you still have the phone. I might be able to take this off your hands. That's if my parole officer would allow. Let me know?

Posted via Z10
    Yes of course I still have the phone. This Z30 is still for sale, it has never been used nor will I ever use it but I would like to see it go to a good home. It's a truly amazing device and deserves to be loved. My apologies if my personal life has clogged this thread, that was never my intention, just sort of happened that someone asked.

05-18-14 08:24 AM
    Yes of course I still have the phone. This Z30 is still for sale, it has never been used nor will I ever use it but I would like to see it go to a good home. It's a truly amazing device and deserves to be loved. My apologies if my personal life has clogged this thread, that was never my intention, just sort of happened that someone asked.

That's fine just waiting on an answer from the wife.

Posted via Z10
    05-18-14 08:31 AM
    Such an f'ed up story. Since I've bought mine, and sold another here, I'm passing on the well wishes for a smooth sale for you too!

Posted from that new Z30
    05-18-14 08:59 AM
    Thanks bro! I'm making a playlist right now with the Linkin Park songs you mentioned and yes they do help. I've been trying so hard to keep myself so busy that way I don't have to think about it. I've buried my head in work but I still break down every once in awhile when I think about it. I really, really appreciate your support and kindness. Even offering to lend an ear if I need one, it means so much! Thank you! It's members like you, that gives heart and love to the CB community. Thank you!

Aw thanks bro xD Making me go all emo on you :P Well, my girlfriend broke up with me two weeks ago, and I spent hours every day trying to get her back (and I did). So, I know how you feel. The best advice I can give to you, however, is to not let yourself change, become cold, or become a ******** because of how hurt you may feel.

I don't remember the song but the lyrics went like "I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all" - and that's the best way to deal with a situation like this, let time heal naturally, without trying to convince yourself you're over her or pretending to be someone you're not. By the way, this is my 13th girlfriend (and I hope you don't assume stuff before-hand) so the advice I'm giving you is first-hand (if that's the right word).

At the same time, doing stuff I love, like freestyle football (with a round ball and feet), playing Pokemon video games, and working towards my goals helps me feel better when I go through a period like that. Take advantage of the time you have to satisfy yourself (not intended *that* way). Sorry for the essay, but if you need any support bro, the entire CB community is here (: I'm glad we have members like you who are so honest about their feelings.

Posted via CB10
    Furell likes this.
    05-18-14 03:49 PM
    Price drop ---> NOW $439

BergerKing likes this.
    05-21-14 07:40 AM
    Price drop ---->$429

BergerKing likes this.
    05-22-14 07:12 PM
    Price drop ---->$429

I will buy it at $429. Please contact me as I have sent a private message but I can not find a way to see if it was sent or received. My PIN is 334C867C.
    05-24-14 10:12 AM
    I will buy it at $429. Please contact me as I have sent a private message but I can not find a way to see if it was sent or received. My PIN is 334C867C.
    I just sent you an email.

05-24-14 10:28 AM
    Damn story bro. Just hang on Happy Days ahead. I would have loved to buy the beauty but I am from India and the Damn cost to ship it to India is very expensive.

Posted via CB10
    Furell likes this.
    05-24-14 10:31 AM
    Got it and thanks.
    05-24-14 11:06 AM
    Got it and thanks.
    No problem. I received funds, I will ship today. Thank you!

05-24-14 11:45 AM
    No problem. I received funds, I will ship today. Thank you!

Marked your header Sold. Just let us know when ready to close.
    05-24-14 01:13 PM
    No, thank you and sorry for your troubles.
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-24-14 02:02 PM
    Furell

New Z30 received as advertised. Good doing business with you and thanks. Moderators please close and thank you.
    06-09-14 07:09 PM
    Furell

New Z30 received as advertised. Good doing business with you and thanks. Moderators please close and thank you.
    Thank you, I'm glad it got to you safe. Good doing business with you as well. Enjoy!

06-09-14 08:40 PM
47 12