Thread title: WTS Blackberry PRIV and Blackberry CLASSIC

Item Descriptions: Blackberry PRIV AT&T with extras and BLACKBERRY CLASSIC AT&T with extras.

Price: Blackberry PRIV $500 - Blackberry CLASSIC $250 - Both prices slightly negotiable. UPS Shipping Included

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: PRIV and CLASSIC both locked to AT&T

Condition: Both PRIV and CLASSIC are 9.7 out of 10. Both phones are immaculate condition. Both absolutely mint!

Includes: Blackberry PRIV comes in its original box with everything included (USB Cable, Wall Charger, Headphones). PRIV also comes with a Tronsmart Quick Wall Charger, a PRIV Sync Pod in sealed original box, and a PRIV Slide-out Hard Shell with Stand also in sealed original box.

Blackberry CLASSIC comes in its original box with everything included (USB Cable, Wall Charger, Headphones) and a CLASSIC Sync Pod.

Item Location: Staten Island, NY

Shipping Details: I will pay UPS Shipping with Signature Required to Continental United States. Id rather not ship outside the US but will discuss oversees sales with buyer paying shipping.

Payment Options: Verified Paypal (Gift) and I will only ship to the address listed on the VERIFIED Paypal account which the buyer uses to purchase.

Additional Info: Im selling both my Blackberry PRIV and my Blackberry CLASSIC. Both phones are in absolutely mint condition. Both phones come with everything in the original box and both phones come with extras. Please see pictures and PM me with any questions you might have. Thank You

Blackberry PRIV & Blackberry CLASSIC For Sale-Both AT&T-Both Mint Condition-Both come with extra's!!-1.jpgBlackberry PRIV & Blackberry CLASSIC For Sale-Both AT&T-Both Mint Condition-Both come with extra's!!-fullsizerender-2.jpgBlackberry PRIV & Blackberry CLASSIC For Sale-Both AT&T-Both Mint Condition-Both come with extra's!!-3.jpgBlackberry PRIV & Blackberry CLASSIC For Sale-Both AT&T-Both Mint Condition-Both come with extra's!!-4.jpgBlackberry PRIV & Blackberry CLASSIC For Sale-Both AT&T-Both Mint Condition-Both come with extra's!!-5.jpgBlackberry PRIV & Blackberry CLASSIC For Sale-Both AT&T-Both Mint Condition-Both come with extra's!!-6.pngBlackberry PRIV & Blackberry CLASSIC For Sale-Both AT&T-Both Mint Condition-Both come with extra's!!-7.pngBlackberry PRIV & Blackberry CLASSIC For Sale-Both AT&T-Both Mint Condition-Both come with extra's!!-12.jpgBlackberry PRIV & Blackberry CLASSIC For Sale-Both AT&T-Both Mint Condition-Both come with extra's!!-13.jpgBlackberry PRIV & Blackberry CLASSIC For Sale-Both AT&T-Both Mint Condition-Both come with extra's!!-14.jpg
    03-20-16 11:14 AM
    Pmd
    03-20-16 11:45 AM
    Responded to your PM... Respond via the email address I left for you. THANKS!
    03-20-16 11:48 AM
    Would you do any trades for the priv? Can you get it unlocked?
    03-20-16 02:33 PM
    Sorry Im not looking to make trades for either phone and no Im selling them locked to AT&T. If you choose to get it locked you can do so easily via any of the unlocking services for about $30.
    03-20-16 03:52 PM
    BLACKBERRY PRIV HAS SOLD!!!! Still available is the BLACKBERRY CLASSIC PACKAGE and the PRIV Sync Pod w/1.2m USB Cable and the PRIV Slide-out Hard Shell with Stand.
    03-20-16 07:17 PM
    BUMP...PRIV is sold but CLASSIC is still available. Also still available are the PRIV Sync Pod and the PRIV Hard Shell Case...BUMP
    03-21-16 09:21 AM
    Bump bump blackberry classic with sync pod price drop to $225 with shipping included bump bump
    03-22-16 02:34 PM
    BUMP BUMP - Blackberry Classic Price Reduction to $200 with Sync Pod and UPS Shipping Included - BUMP BUMP
    BUMP BUMP - Priv Sync Pod $13+$3 shipping - BUMP BUMP - Priv Hard Shell w/Stand $13+$3 shipping - BUMP BUMP
    Blackberry PRIV & Blackberry CLASSIC For Sale-Both AT&T-Both Mint Condition-Both come with extra's!!-20160323_110423.jpg Blackberry PRIV & Blackberry CLASSIC For Sale-Both AT&T-Both Mint Condition-Both come with extra's!!-20160323_110415.jpg
    Blackberry PRIV & Blackberry CLASSIC For Sale-Both AT&T-Both Mint Condition-Both come with extra's!!-13.jpg Blackberry PRIV & Blackberry CLASSIC For Sale-Both AT&T-Both Mint Condition-Both come with extra's!!-12.jpg Blackberry PRIV & Blackberry CLASSIC For Sale-Both AT&T-Both Mint Condition-Both come with extra's!!-14.jpg
    03-23-16 10:10 AM
    FINAL BUMP - Blackberry Classic with everything in original box at Sync Pod for $180 Shipping INCLUDED - FINAL BUMP

FINAL BUMP - Priv Sync Pod $10 + $3 shipping ------ Priv Hard Shell w/Stand $10 + $3 shipping - FINAL BUMP
    03-24-16 09:36 AM
    Marc, I'll take the Classic and the Priv accessories! Can you ship in all one box for $200?
    03-26-16 10:05 AM
    Yeah I can definitely do that.... Email me Bunky
    bunky1971 likes this.
    03-26-16 02:48 PM
    FINAL BUMP - Blackberry Classic with everything in original box at Sync Pod for $180 Shipping INCLUDED - FINAL BUMP

FINAL BUMP - Priv Sync Pod $10 + $3 shipping ------ Priv Hard Shell w/Stand $10 + $3 shipping - FINAL BUMP
    I'll take the Priv sync pod. BBM me if you don't mind 5EE010F4

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-28-16 08:02 AM
    Sorry. The entire package has been sold now. MODS please lock it up.
    bunky1971 likes this.
    03-28-16 08:54 AM
    Email sent, as soon as I get squared at work, I'll email you
    03-28-16 09:02 AM
    Status bump!
    04-04-16 05:29 PM