Hi Guys...

A friend of mine who owns a BlackBerry and has used these forums knew I was looking to sell my Blackberry PlayBook and told me about this forum. I just read the marketplace rules and I see it says: "In order to sell or trade items in the Marketplace, you be a registered member for at least 31 days." and "You must have a minimum of 50 posts, in order sell or trade items in the Marketplace forum. Rapid accumulation of posts in other forums for the purpose of meeting the minimum post requirement is not acceptable."

Since I just joined to see what she was talking about, I am a new member and I don't fit either category. Of course I would rather avoid eBay fees and sell here, but since I'm a new member I'm not looking to break any rules. I currently have the PlayBook listed on eBay and I was hoping it would be okay to post the link here for anyone to view if they are interested. That isn't directly selling here with no available feedback, so I'm not sure if the rules still apply. If they do, I apologize...mods, please remove the post and let me know.

For the record, I do have 100% positive feedback on eBay and I have been a member since 2003. Here is the eBay link: bit.ly/W6WCU1
    11-14-12 03:50 PM
    Yes, this would still be considered selling or trading in the marketplace (I'm sure)
    11-14-12 05:58 PM
    won't remove, but i will close the thread.

the response is correct. must meet the requirements on CB.
    11-15-12 02:00 AM