I am selling my Blackberry Passport - SQW100-1, Factory Unlocked for $200. It is Black.

I have ordered another phone and have too many phones, so this one has to go. It is in good shape, having been used in an office environment. Screen and keyboard are good and the only defects I see is slight roughness at the bottom corners from sliding in an out of charging stands (I would include the charging stands but we have another Passport user in the office). Opinions may differ, but I see no big scratches, no cracks, and no gouges and the keyboard works great. This phone has been used by a professional (me), not a kid, so it is in pretty good shape, allowing for the fact that I neither baby nor abuse my phones. I can't tell any change in battery since I bought it--charges and discharges normally. It will be my main phone until I box it up. It has whatever the latest OTA update is (edit: I checked: 10.3.2.2226).

I am selling cheaply because anyone reading this is going to appreciate a good Blackberry phone and because I don't want to mess with the trade-in program, or eBay, or anything else. Payment is via paypal. Shipping will be in a US postal service, small flat rat box for actual cost to the buyer, so the price is 200 plus maybe 11 dollars (or 12; I can't remember). I can also FedEx if the buyer wants to pay for it. UPS is difficult here so I would prefer not to use it. I will only sell/ship domestically (US).

The phone comes with BB wall charging block, a charging cable (not sure whether the cable is from Blackberry or not--I have so many) and a Tudia case. I will wipe it and remove the sim when I ship. I bought it from Amazon and have used it on AT&T since I got it; it is free and clear, not stolen, not abused, and all of the good stuff that I would worry about if buying a used phone. It is ready to go. Please be sure an SQW100-1 will work with your carrier because, once sold, there are no refunds. Also, it is for sale locally (higher price), so if it sells locally before someone pays here, I will note it here, but until it sells, first come, first served.

For any questions, please direct to me here, BBM (PIN:CharlieV) or by email: [email protected].

Best,

Charlie V
    09-04-15 02:43 PM
    Can you save it for two weeks!!!!? Lol I am serious and will buy it

Posted via CB10
    09-04-15 03:04 PM
    That's cheap omg.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    09-04-15 03:09 PM
    Well it has already sold. That was quick.

Thanks for the responses. I'll sell the other one for the same as soon as she picks out a new one.

Posted via CB 10 on my Passport
    09-04-15 03:18 PM
    Can you save it for two weeks!!!!? Lol I am serious and will buy it

Posted via CB10
    Dutch the other one will probably be good to go in two weeks. It is in the same condition. I'll post here when she picks out another phone.

TheDutch20 likes this.
    09-04-15 03:33 PM
    Dutch the other one will probably be good to go in two weeks. It is in the same condition. I'll post here when she picks out another phone.

You'll need to post the ad correctly next time, according to our Guidelines. I was at work, or this would have been closed.
    CharlieV likes this.
    09-04-15 06:00 PM