Item Description: Offered for sale is a used blackberry passport and blackberry z10, both phones are in good condition and include original boxes. The Z10 will come with an Otterbox Defender case as well.
    Price: $215.00
    Unlocked (GSM)
    Condition: GOOD � minor scratching unnoticeable during use with some small dings. Devices operate normally.
    Includes: (1) Z10 Otterbox Case
    Item Location: South Carolina, USA
    Shipping Details: Free within USA
    Payment Options: Paypal
    Please PM or post below
    BlackBerry Passport + BlackBerry z10-cb1.jpgBlackBerry Passport + BlackBerry z10-cb2.jpgBlackBerry Passport + BlackBerry z10-cb3.jpgBlackBerry Passport + BlackBerry z10-cb4.jpg
    meattray and bunky1971 like this.
    09-26-16 04:28 PM
    Are these factory unlocked shop blackberry.com devices or did they come from a carrier?
    09-28-16 08:10 AM
    I know for certain the passport is unlocked from shopblackberry as I was the original owner. The Z10 was purchased here from another user and is unlocked with no carrier branding.

Thank You

Posted via CB10
    09-28-16 10:31 AM
    This might be a long shot, but I'd offer an SE as part of a three way trade if you and old_mil would be up to it. My endgame is the white passport old_mil grabbed and I'm not sure if it would be available.
    Or I'd offer a BlackBerry 9900 bundle and PlayBook bundle plus some cash for your devices or a Verizon z30 or...
    If none are acceptable, GLWS or trades.
    If we would reach a deal, it would be two years to the day since our last deal.
    09-28-16 01:04 PM
    This might be a long shot, but I'd offer an SE as part of a three way trade if you and old_mil would be up to it. My endgame is the white passport old_mil grabbed and I'm not sure if it would be available.
    Or I'd offer a BlackBerry 9900 bundle and PlayBook bundle plus some cash for your devices or a Verizon z30 or...
    If none are acceptable, GLWS or trades.
    If we would reach a deal, it would be two years to the day since our last deal.
    Wow, time sure does fly! My ultimate goal is to acquire a Passport SE. I was going to put the cash from this sale towards a new one, but I would be willing to trade the og passport and z10 for an SE in very good condition. If we can make it work, I am in.
    bunky1971 likes this.
    09-28-16 01:19 PM
    Phones no longer available for sale. Please close thread. Thank You!

Posted via CB10
    09-29-16 02:08 PM
    Congratulations on the sale. If you want one of my passport SE's send me a PM, I'm sure we could work something out

Posted via CB10
    09-29-16 09:16 PM