Anyone who is in a transaction with the following user names please cease all activity with the individual.

CAMBO
    HSICREW
    REZNOR9
    REVISIONSALES

He has you ship to Canada and then his friend ships it to him in Texas, his name is Jerry Adams (about 29 years old)even though he told me his name was just "Dustin" I am in the process of trying to get my package stopped because it was just shipped yesterday and its going to Nova Scotia so I hope I can stop it before he gets it.
    The plan was to trade a 8900 for a white 16gb iphone 3g

He even emailed me after a day or so using the Revisionsales account and tried to scam me off my bold as well, I then pressured him into sending me the $100 via paypal first and he said he wouldn't till he got my phone first, he has multiple accounts and never ships first.

Here is a thread he tried to scam on another site... http://forum.theiphoneblog.com/iphon...-jfsikora.html
    Last edited by evilp8ntballer7; 09-05-09 at 06:41 PM.
    09-05-09 06:38 PM
    Dam, He PM'd me yesterday asking me to trade my BB Tour for for his white iPhone 3G.
    09-05-09 08:18 PM
    he sent me this:

Reznor9
    CrackBerry User
    Device Model: 9530 (Storm)
    Carrier: Verizon Join Date: Aug 2009

hey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there. seen ur ds lite for sale. im very interested for my sister. i have a unlocked verizon storm thats has been used for 1 week . and put away. due to the touch screen didnt like it. has brand new box all chargers 8gb card + all manuals. If ud like to swap let me know. u can also email me @ [email protected].

and on my ebay account he sent me this:
    revisionsales says:
    Hi! I was wondering if you would sell me the Nes cosole that u selling, I dont want to bid so I am ready to offer you $2000.00+ and 8gb Iphone+ an 8310 but the thing is that I want you to ship it to my friend as a gift he lives in Canada I know I am in Dallas as well but I really want him to get it.
    I wrote this:
    Yeah and I will also receive $1000000000.0000000.0000000.00 from the international lottery from Lagos or better yet my rich uncle who just died in Nigeria will give me a trillion dollars right?, dude get a job trying to scam people is really sad and BTW so far I am going to get $4000.00 for my NES console with all those games so c'mon dude get a job.
    Last edited by molochete; 09-05-09 at 09:53 PM.
    09-05-09 09:51 PM
    I second this, tried to negotiate a local trade with this individual through PM's and the individual wanted money through paypal instead of in person exchange. Definite scammer. I wanted to report it on this forum but wasn't sure how.

Thanks for providing an outlet to do so
    09-06-09 01:38 AM
    Thanks for that guys, he used both accounts [email protected] and the [email protected] and hes being trying to get my bold from me from different accounts and I think he uses this username too: mastercool09
    Im pretty sure this is his twitter: Jerry Adams (reznor9) on Twitter

Any that can please use this site to get him: eBay Guides - HOW TO FILE FOR MAIL FRAUD

He used pictures from this page I found: FS: 16GB iPhone 3G White with Incase Power Slider

He also comes up with some bs about winning iphones and stuff: "Hey there, i seen u have a bb bold . i duno if ur selling it but. I was just gona offer. a brand new like iphone 3 g "S" white in color 32 gb space. with everything. i won this in a golf tournament draw at the gates. I used twice at the gym and realized didnt use again. might as well trade for a blackberry or sumthing i can possibly use. so let me know back thanks alot, i have a pic of it as well."
    He used this picture:
    Last edited by evilp8ntballer7; 09-06-09 at 12:14 PM.
    09-06-09 12:06 PM
    What's wong with ppl?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-09 10:32 PM
    The verbage in the ebay messages and PMs is way different than the tweets. "Reznor9" refers to "Trent Reznor" of Nine Inch Nails. There are a lot of people with that exact username on all different sites. Just be careful you're not blaming the wrong guy. (i.e. using the Twitter account as an example)
    09-06-09 10:34 PM
    how do you people fall for this? seriousley! this **** off emailed me about me sending him a phone first as well first, i told him to just get lost...people like this kid have no ethics, morals, or human decency, he should have his a%$ kicked!!
    09-07-09 07:25 PM
    The verbage in the ebay messages and PMs is way different than the tweets. "Reznor9" refers to "Trent Reznor" of Nine Inch Nails. There are a lot of people with that exact username on all different sites. Just be careful you're not blaming the wrong guy. (i.e. using the Twitter account as an example)
    he sent me the same message as the tweet that he left for a girl that he is following she is called Vicki Adams and this is what he posted:

why are you so stupid? when are you going to just leave?
    10:06 PM Mar 15th from web @reznor9 youre a nasty betch.
    10:03 PM Mar 15th from web in reply to reznor9@reznor9 does ur finger smell good?
    10:00 PM Mar 15th from web in reply to reznor9

After I told him to get lost he sent me that.
    Last edited by molochete; 09-08-09 at 02:54 AM.
    09-08-09 02:16 AM
    Thanks for the heads up....people like that don't belong in the human race....I really hope you get your package back.
    09-08-09 02:33 AM
    I came very close to being scammed by this guy as late as yesterday. Had I not asked him to ship his iPhone (or the one he sent me pics of anyway) first due to lack of feedback anywhere...I may have fallen prey to this ****.

Yes, the email he used to communicate with me was [email protected]

He used the username reznor9.

When I emailed him and told me a buddy of mine here on CB had alerted me to the "bad business" he'd been doing...his comment was: "lol? no i havent . that aint me. its a kid whos mad prolly. dont use that forumn. guess its off bye."

I hope this jagov hasn't actually stolen phones from members here, and I'm glad that I didn't get caught in his act.
    09-17-09 07:04 AM
    Make sure to file a report with your local law enforcement agency. Eventually his transactions can be traced by linking his local bank account to the PayPal account he is using to receive the funds.

Fraud via wire transfers is an indictable felony charge if he is a US citizen. If he is Canadian, no luck on prosecuting him but he may have an accomplice in the US helping him.

Good luck!
    09-17-09 08:10 AM
    "lol? no i havent . that aint me. its a kid whos mad prolly. dont use that forumn. guess its off bye."

That was very similar to the response he gave me
    09-18-09 09:05 AM
    I just did a google search on myself and came to this site... then I signed up for this forum for the sole purpose of defending myself. The person you guys are complaining about is an imposter. I am reputable on the iPhone circuit and am part of a very successful app business, not to mention I am a federal agent for the department of homeland security.

Im sorry for any scams people are doing in my name but I just wanted to say that I am not responsible for it. I even had to sign up as reznor9ine because someone has already taken my screen name reznor9 on this site. But to see how good of a name I have go to Apple & iPhone News | Forums | ModMyi.com, Hackint0sh - Latest hacks for iPhone, OSX and AppleTV, xSellize, howard forums, iRealSMS - landscape SMS on your iPhone - Home, CamaroZ28.Com - The Ultimate Source for 2010 Camaro News, Info, and Community and the list goes on. Point being that I am not a thief, and if I was I would not use my real name (which is in fact Jerry Adams)... Not that this means anything to anyone, being that this thread died in September.. but it means something to me... and that twitter conversation was just dumb back and forth dialogue between my wife Vicki Adams and me when we first signed up for twitter.

In any case I dont want anyone to get scammed in my name, so stay away from the guy, but know that he is not the real Jerry Adams / Reznor9...

FYI: If you type in reznor9 into google, it will throw my twitter page on the list near the top, showing my real name, so that is how the scammer got my name Im sure...
    Last edited by reznor9ine; 12-11-09 at 02:13 AM.
    12-11-09 02:08 AM
    I don't think it's an issue which 'Jerry Adams' is scamming people... this thread if anything is just a good reminder to everyone on safe selling/buying/trading practices.

Forcing him to go through PayPal is good because every PayPal member must have a confirmed bank account/credit card hooked up to it. So if you get scammed, PayPal will not only help you out to get your money back, but you can then get his real name from PayPal to report to authorities. Sorry to sound like a PayPal salesperson but really it is the safest way to do online transactions...

If you know this Canadian d-bag's address, everyone scammed/almost scammed should arrange for a close-by Nova Scotian to leave a flaming bag of dog **** outside his from door for him =D
    12-13-09 11:54 PM
    Whats your howardForums username? And Feedback Link?

Thanks
    12-14-09 08:49 AM
    Whats your howardForums username? And Feedback Link?

Thanks
    its Reznor9..
    as it is on most sites... and Im not sure what you mean by what is my feedback link as Im not sure if hofo has one... but you can search all my post/threads and never a one is negative in any way.

Im best known on Apple & iPhone News | Forums | ModMyi.com and xSellize
    and of course my company site iRealSMS - landscape SMS on your iPhone - Home
    but I used to frequent very often howard forums... in both the Tmobile/WindowsMobile section(had a Dash, MDA & Wing before I went to the iPhone) and the iPhone section. But you can find me here and there on other iPhone sites.
    Last edited by reznor9ine; 12-15-09 at 12:08 AM.
    12-15-09 12:06 AM
    I just did a google search on myself and came to this site... then I signed up for this forum for the sole purpose of defending myself. The person you guys are complaining about is an imposter. I am reputable on the iPhone circuit and am part of a very successful app business, not to mention I am a federal agent for the department of homeland security.

Im sorry for any scams people are doing in my name but I just wanted to say that I am not responsible for it. I even had to sign up as reznor9ine because someone has already taken my screen name reznor9 on this site. But to see how good of a name I have go to Apple & iPhone News | Forums | ModMyi.com, Hackint0sh - Latest hacks for iPhone, OSX and AppleTV, xSellize, howard forums, iRealSMS - landscape SMS on your iPhone - Home, CamaroZ28.Com - The Ultimate Source for 2010 Camaro News, Info, and Community and the list goes on. Point being that I am not a thief, and if I was I would not use my real name (which is in fact Jerry Adams)... Not that this means anything to anyone, being that this thread died in September.. but it means something to me... and that twitter conversation was just dumb back and forth dialogue between my wife Vicki Adams and me when we first signed up for twitter.

In any case I dont want anyone to get scammed in my name, so stay away from the guy, but know that he is not the real Jerry Adams / Reznor9...

FYI: If you type in reznor9 into google, it will throw my twitter page on the list near the top, showing my real name, so that is how the scammer got my name Im sure...
    im sorry but lmao
    12-15-09 12:38 AM
    guyz..seriosuly.. it that reznor9 is a scammer?

because i was jus in contact with him in regard with purchase of blackberry torch...

he said he got the Torch as a part of social community activiy for free and would like to sell ....
    i asked him $350 and he said ok.. !! guess its a scammer..
    09-25-10 10:19 AM
    EDIT:

Correction to post.
    Last edited by D2VW14_20; 09-25-10 at 10:44 AM.
    09-25-10 10:29 AM
    if he is banned.. how come he PM me ?
    09-25-10 10:31 AM
    Im believe his first reznor9 sn was banned. Thus the reason ine after the part. There was an issue with him before.
    09-25-10 10:33 AM
    Correction. He was not banned, but when he was called out there was no activity since December 09 it looks like. Then all of a sudden there is activity again .... There are a few forums out there with his name causing issues. I have never personally dealt with him, but I definitely wouldnt take a chance. But its up to you.
    09-25-10 10:44 AM
    he has sent me picz.. of the phone..

i asked him to write down his user id and todays date along with the phone box.... and send a picture..

lets see
    09-25-10 10:45 AM
    he has sent me picz.. of the phone..

i asked him to write down his user id and todays date along with the phone box.... and send a picture..

lets see
    If you go ahead with the deal and get Scammed After You read and posted in this thread...Your a goof and you deserved it.

What phone is it anyways?
    09-25-10 11:56 AM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD