Purchased RK_BB's Key2. He answered all my questions over CB messaging, dropped at UPS and sent me tracking info as promised, and it arrived on time. The condition is immaculate as he described. Was missing the charging cable but I was fine with that as I had bought several in different sizes (for the house, car, powerbank, etc) in anticipation of the delivery. 100% positive from my end. If he ever has anything for sale on Marketplace, you should feel comfortable doing business with him. Thanks RK_BB!
    John Albert, RK_BB and the_boon like this.
    08-21-19 05:07 PM
    Thank you very much. Completely my bad on the cable! I forgot to pack it in the box.

Say the word and I will drop it in the mail. No problem at all.
    08-21-19 09:17 PM
    Thank you very much. Completely my bad on the cable! I forgot to pack it in the box.

Say the word and I will drop it in the mail. No problem at all.
    No worries my friend. I bought 2 three footers, 2 1 footers, and a 6 inch in advance of delivery so I'd be in good shape for all my connection points. Mainly because I wanted braided cables instead of the standard vinyl. Thumbs up!
    08-21-19 10:50 PM
    No worries my friend. I bought 2 three footers, 2 1 footers, and a 6 inch in advance of delivery so I'd be in good shape for all my connection points. Mainly because I wanted braided cables instead of the standard vinyl. Thumbs up!
    Yup. The braided are a much better! Enjoy.
    08-21-19 10:57 PM