Excellent transaction with MikeLip, but I think this gentleman deserves a special thanks. He offered up a 64GB PlayBook not for profit, but in exchange for a 100$ donation to the DAV (Disabled American Veterans). I realize CrackBerry has an international user base and politics aside; as a combat veteran myself and an American I'd just like to extend a special thanks to him. Gestures such as that are few and far between in the current contemporary environment. Would recommend more business without a doubt.

Posted via CB10
    blusls and MikeLip like this.
    06-27-14 04:28 PM
    Yes, this was really a great gesture by Mike. Hats off to him!!

Posted via CB10
    olllllo1978 likes this.
    06-27-14 05:52 PM
    It was a pleasure. Besides. as I mentioned my brother was a Korea vet and took a serious hit there. Anyone in active service reading this - be careful. We want you back in one piece! Got it?
    olllllo1978 likes this.
    07-17-14 04:54 PM
    Positive:

Thread title: Feedback for MikeLip - POSITIVE

Username: MikeLip
    Transaction Date: 9/24/2014, or thereabouts
    Item: Verizon z10
    Feedback: I picked up a Verizon z10 from MikeLip - this is the third or fourth
    deal I've had with him across the Mobile Nations MarketPlaces
    This guy underpromises and overdelivers EVERY TIME
    This device is PERFECT, only thing I did was add a screen protector and Good to go!!!

http://forums.crackberry.com/buy-sel...dition-958974/

I would, without question, grab anything this guy offers up!!

Thanks again Mike!!!
    10-01-14 06:55 AM
    MikeLip and I have done another deal -

10-2- 2015

the Passport he wanted, I got for him and did a great deal above, Mike had a family situation which, from a state away, was able to help.
    I picked up this http://forums.crackberry.com/buy-sel...ocked-1040762/ and had it in two days. emailed and PayPal'd and received tracking instantly.

Glad I was able to help this outstanding person, even if it was only a little bit.
    Thoughts are with you Mike.
    B
    10-11-15 07:30 AM
    Proper title: If i've said it once, I've said it a hundred times
    Member's name: The Stellar Seller - Mike Lip
    Transaction date: 7-24-2016
    Item (with a link to the original listing to verify the transaction):
    (Pending) Unlocked BB Passport, in box with charger, case, spare back - beautiful - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    WTS: (Pending) VZW BB Classic - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Feedback details: Mike Lip is this great guy who I enjoy dealing with - He posted up Saturday, we messaged a little, and made a deal for the devices above for my S7. Mike shipped Monday, I shipped this morning, we should both be happy by Thursday.
    Thanks again Mike - It is always a pleasure working with you, you make it easy!!
    MikeLip likes this.
    07-26-16 01:47 PM
    More positive feedback for MikeLip!

I purchased a Black Passport from Mike and it was exactly as described. He shipped it quickly and I had a tracking number, but UPS stalled the shipping for some reason. Mike was proactive and contacted them immediately, before I even noticed it wasn't moving at the UPS place.

This was my first purchase of a formerly owned phone and Mike made it easy, I would definitely do business with him again
    12-13-16 10:59 PM
    More positive feedback for Mike.
    Sold Priv to him. Very smooth and enjoyable transaction.
    01-17-18 11:25 PM