Last week me and sixthcircleart agreed to trade my blackberry keyone for his iPhone 7 plus. After my package was sent with tracking, I have never heard from him. Not sure if something happened to him or what but he never log back into the crackberry since then. I was forced to intercept the package via USPS. It cost me over $30 total (shipping + intercept fees) Just a warning to everyone in crackberry. If something happened to him, I hope he's ok.
    08-21-17 04:29 PM
    Good thing you were able to intercept. I had a problem like that over on Imore and was lucky also to have been able to intercept package
    08-21-17 05:04 PM
    Good thing you were able to intercept. I had a problem like that over on Imore and was lucky also to have been able to intercept package
    I was very lucky because USPS intercept package option is not a guaranteed service. You just have to be careful with user without feedback I guess.
    08-21-17 05:45 PM
    There's alot of spammers out there! make sure they are active members, have status, and have a relatively high amount of forum activity!?
    krazyatom likes this.
    09-08-17 08:57 PM