08-27-17 11:09 AM
36 12
tools
    Positive feedback for John_v.

Package arrived on time and well prepared, functions great and had the latest OS10 installed. PayPal sure took it's sweet time clearing my payment, but John_v shipped as soon as it did. Fully satisfied!

Posted via CB10
    john_v likes this.
    10-26-14 04:29 PM
    Positive:

Thread title: POSITIVE Feedback for John_V

Username: John_V
    Transaction Date: 10-22-2014
    Item: http://forums.crackberry.com/buy-sel...u-have-965680/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/marketp...lowout-960412/

Feedback: have to say, Ive lost count with deals with John_V - He's one of the members on here you know it will just work out right
    john_v likes this.
    10-27-14 02:40 PM
    Feedback for John V.
    Quick payment and a great communicator. It was great to have this exchange with him.
    Sale and transfer was easy and simple.
    john_v likes this.
    12-22-14 06:29 PM
    I think the formalities with john_v and I are unnecessary but if required, Ill put them in

Vinnie and I swapped a 925 and a 635 for his Z10 bundle because of his office need.

He shipped a fantastic package, and was delivered quickly and everything better than described.

Ive lost count with our amount of deals, but I'm certain there will be more.

You can without hesitation make a deal with John_V and not be disappointed.
    john_v likes this.
    02-06-15 08:32 AM
    Continuing along positive feedback -
    Vinnie and I worked out a three way deal with yohannjrm -
    Yohann send JV the 1520, I send Yohann the z30 and JV sends me the 925/635 that we had swapped above.

Again, everything without a hitch and we've made an appointment to swap something in 2016 just as our annual thing.

Thanks Mr. Vincent!!!
    john_v likes this.
    02-06-15 08:34 AM
    I think the formalities with john_v and I are unnecessary but if required, Ill put them in

Vinnie and I swapped a 925 and a 635 for his Z10 bundle because of his office need.

He shipped a fantastic package, and was delivered quickly and everything better than described.

Ive lost count with our amount of deals, but I'm certain there will be more.

You can without hesitation make a deal with John_V and not be disappointed.
    Thanks buddy. You should be getting another package today!
    02-06-15 08:35 AM
    If nothing else, the feedback helps you and I keep track of how many times we've traded
    02-06-15 08:36 AM
    Feedback for John - Positive/Excellent

Traded John an iPad mini Retina for his Lumia 1520. Fast response and excellent communication throughout. Shipped immediately after agreement and arrived 2 days later. 10/10 would trade again!
    john_v and Jamie Wooten like this.
    02-08-15 11:36 AM
    We're at it again. Haha

Positive feedback

Member: vinnie

Items...j_v and I bbm'd and made a deal for some items.
    As always communication was always on point and on my side, USPS Delivered on time. I trust they did for JV too.
    I wanted to get his stuff shipped so quick, I left my sim card in the device. He's going to mail it back to me once set up.
    Thank you again sir!!

Posted via CB10
    john_v likes this.
    03-26-15 07:58 PM
    And yet again, we're at it. This time included coldRooster too.
    Rooster sent to JV, I sent PayPal and device to Rooster and JV sent to me.
    Always always a pleasure to work with John_V! Never a question with this guy!!

Posted via CB10
    john_v likes this.
    10-11-15 01:11 PM
    Username: john_v
    Date: 08/21/2017
    Item: VZW BlackBerry Priv

@john_v contacted me via Slack in response to my posting on Android Central for a VZW BlackBerry Priv and we made a deal. BlackBerry came better than described but the intended owner wasn't interested. Have a totally neat phone I have no idea what to do with as I am an iOS user! Great transaction and would deal with John again because he's an awesome member and we have a lot in common! Thanks, John!
    john_v likes this.
    08-27-17 11:09 AM
36 12