This guy has been scamming people for years. He has used different names across different sites. He recieved my phone. After that no word from him. He later got in contact with me when i told him i was going to report the phone stolen and lock the ESN. His story was he got in a car accident and all this other BS. I tracked my phone down. He sold it on craigslist. I spoke to the lady that bought the phone and she had no idea on what was going on.

Now i find a posting by Skunkd and he and i have spoken earlier today.
    Skunkd posted this listing
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/wts...rid-os-261182/

I told him i had found a listing Razorman put on craigslist
    ***SPRINT PHONES***
    Sure enough thats Skunkd's Phone.

Now he is trying to Scam somone else. He is after a Tour. Thats the Pre that he was sending me!
    TRADE PALM PRE FOR BLACKBERRY TOUR

Be on the lookout for this guy. He is known for going after Nextel Phones and Sprint Phones. Just google JASCUELL1 and you will see what im talking about. He Took a curve off my hands and he has takin many other phones from other people. His Name is Jason Cuellar. Uses an Address in Glendale Arizona. Just be extra carefull when dealing with people. He will never buy a product. He will only Trade. Once on item is on Craigslist he only sells. NO TRADES Go figure!
    Last edited by BigRick10; 08-11-09 at 11:24 AM.
    07-28-09 01:22 AM
    Not sure if my .02 is going to matter much but I concur with BigRick. Jason responded to my trade posting (Storm for Ipod Touch). We agreed to deal and made prepartitions. My wife processed shipment online and provided tracking but forgot to mail it. Jason "supposedly" shipped his item and provided a tracking number. I texted Jason and let him know what happened on my end and that my shipment would go out the next day, I also told him that there was no movement on the tracking number he provided.

I was feeling uneasy about Jason's trustworthiness so I contacted BigRick and asked him how his trade went with Jason. BigRick told me what was going on and that is when I dedcided I was not going to send my Storm to Jason. When I told him I was not going through with the deal and cited my conversation with BigRick, his response was that he was going to recall his shipment (which a day later shipped USPS is impossible I think) and from that day I have not heard from him. To this day there has been no movement on the tracking number.

Mods....here is a prime example of a snake trolling the marketplace looking to scam people, look into this, find his IP address and ban him for good, PLEASE.
    07-28-09 06:29 AM
    He has scammed me as well. AVOID AVOID.
    08-01-09 08:22 PM
    Looks like another one took the bait over at precentral.net
    http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...61#post1816461
    08-11-09 11:27 AM
    report it to the local pd
    08-11-09 04:36 PM
    Just tried. They said to go to my local PD. Did just that and now they want me to contact the internet crime center. Controlled by the FBI.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 05:02 PM
    This guy is really grade A stuff:
    he was ordered to pay about $19,000 in restitution back in 2005

08-11-09 05:31 PM
    Anyone know where I can report this individual to the mail fruad dept.

09-08-09 11:41 AM
    Call you local PD. Explain, then they will file a report or give you contact on who to call.
    09-08-09 11:51 AM
    Done that already. PD is no help. Thanks though
    09-08-09 01:28 PM
    Call HIS local Police Department and see if they have a CAP Squad: Crimes Against Property Squad. We have that in NY and I have used them twice to press charges and both times resulted in an arrest and my money back.
    10-02-09 12:00 AM
    He was most recently going by BReal and has scammed aloooot of people. I'm surprised this dude isn't in jail for all the stuff he's done.

For what it's worth, from SU:
    RAZOR_MAN and his clone B Real
    who has gone by the names Kevin or Jason Cuellar out of Glendale, AZ
    And the following AIM Screen names:
    JasCuell1
    nextelgun
    930king
    nextelgod
    spoof1

His name is Jason Cuellar, google it, you'll find issues on almost every site possible, this one, ppcgeeks, sprintusers, howardsforums, etc etc.
    12-14-09 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD