Negative:

Thread title: Feedback for Napster16 - NEGATIVE

Username: TLD1
    Transaction Date: 8/30/13
    Item: Verizon BlackBerry 9650
    Feedback: Although I did business with Shaquille before (sold him another 9650), he never once let me know that he was not in the United States, and never telling me he only wanted unlocked phones. In fact he used a c/o Brooklyn, NY address as his return address. I sent him a Verizon BlackBerry 9650 I had bought from a friend who needed the money (I never told Shaquille the 9650 was locked)...and sold it to Shaquille for only $50 which was what he negotiated down to. I receive a heated PM from Shaquille today that accused me of entering the unlock code into the 9650 he bought and hard locking it, making it unusable for him. I find out later that he is actually in Trinidad and uses a gofer in NY to transfer his phones. I told him I would send his money back, and actually did refund his Paypal payment. Yet he continued to rant and rave, even telling me that it would cost him money to return the phone that he claims is useless to him.

I gave up...told him to keep the phone and the money. I feel like I have to warn others NOT to send Shaquille any more phones when he trolls the Marketplace forum looking for BlackBerries. So far, he's only gotten $50 and a phone from me that I can never recover. Hope he hasn't gotten more from other members here...
    08-30-13 01:25 PM
    Title updated per OP
    08-30-13 01:30 PM