This was the worst marketplace experience I have had in the 6 years I've been selling on Crackberry. This guy felt entitled to my device, I had every right to change my mind and sell it to someone else, especially after he lowballed me. I refunded his money but he couldn't wait until the process was finished, he went ahead and filed a complaint with PayPal, which was ludicrous. His money was refunded in full. He even threatened to call the cops, he even told me to go buy another device at full price and give it to him. Never have I been so astounded at the level of incompetence shown by a buyer, my advice would be to not take this guys money. STAY AWAY
    02-09-14 02:01 PM
    Sorry to hear that. Thanks for posting the feedback.
    02-09-14 02:21 PM
    This ***** is still going on. I thought I was doing the moron a favor by stopping any legal anything however he keeps going on. The posts and actions speak for themselves. Had smooth transactions since. Everything is clear as day. I paid. The guy took. The guy took 3 weeks to refund the money since he had no money to even issue to refund and then he still comes here and cries. You sir are the problem with this country and people like you.
    raino likes this.
    02-09-14 03:40 PM
    Anyone who wants to read about this guy and his lack of ethics can view things here: http://forums.crackberry.com/marketp...k-case-874527/

It has every detail of every PM and the rest of the transaction. Clear as day. Be warned when dealing with him.
    02-09-14 03:48 PM
    Ok you both have had your say now it is over!
    02-09-14 04:05 PM