I contacted Jamie on December 17th about the Blackberry Passport that he had for sale. He was prompt to respond and we negotiated a deal in short order. He said he would ship the item in the morning and he did just that. Overall a killer experience, he went above and beyond.

I didn't read the feedback outline before posting this; my apologies.

Positive:

Thread title: Feedback for azeis - POSITIVE

Username: Jamie Wooten
    Transaction Date: 12/17/2014
    Item: Blackberry Passport (unlocked)
    Feedback: I purchased a Jamie. Overall this was a killer experience, he responded quickly, provided tracking information, and I received it within three business days.
    Last edited by john_v; 12-22-14 at 10:23 PM.
    Jamie Wooten likes this.
    12-22-14 10:01 PM
    Thanks! Hope you enjoy the passport as much as I did.
    12-22-14 11:28 PM
    Username: Jamie Wooten
    Transaction Date: April 2015
    Item: trade my iPad mini 2 lte for Jamie's z30.

It was my first trade in CB and experience was very positive. I would highly recommend Jamie for any trade/sell/buy. Thanks Jamie
    Jamie Wooten likes this.
    04-19-15 03:59 AM
    I am leaving positive feedback for Jamie Wooten. Jamie had posted that he was looking to trade his AT&T Passport for a Note 4. We both agreed on the trade, and the transaction was excellent, and communication was great throughout. The Passport was just as described as well. I would be glad to do business again in the future. Thank you Jamie!

Link to the thread where the transaction took place:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/buy-sel...sport-1019905/
    Jamie Wooten likes this.
    05-28-15 11:20 AM
    I also purchased a red z10 from Jamie and the sale went super smooth. He even helped me out with the blackberry protect issue on 10.3.2 to get the phone working after the sale. I highly recommend working with him in the future

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk
    Jamie Wooten likes this.
    07-22-15 06:48 AM
    Traded Jamie my passport for his classic. Transaction went smoothly but good ole usps left the package sitting in Oklahoma for 5 days and ended up being delivered 2 days late. Jamie was super patient and totally understanding. Kept in constant contact with updates and eventually the phone showed up and both parties happy. Would definitely do business with him again.

Posted via CB10
    Jamie Wooten likes this.
    07-25-15 05:15 PM
    I bought a unlocked att passport from Jamie and passport was in great shape! This is my 2nd time transaction with Jamie and it was another awesome experience. Thanks Jamie!
    Jamie Wooten likes this.
    09-09-15 11:53 PM
    This has to be our 100th or better deal on the marketplace - haha - Jamie is one of those guys you can work with without hesitation - He communicates, ships and pays when he says and keeps you apprised throughout the transaction.
    Jamie Wooten likes this.
    02-24-16 07:20 AM
    This has to be our 100th or better deal on the marketplace - haha - Jamie is one of those guys you can work with without hesitation - He communicates, ships and pays when he says and keeps you apprised throughout the transaction.
    The Bunky-Jamie-Vinnie trifecta...with a dash of Detfan , Jake, and AJ thrown in!
    bunky1971 and Jamie Wooten like this.
    02-24-16 07:51 AM
    User name: Jamie Wooten ( Positive)
    Transaction date : June 2016
    Item: locked AT&T Blackberry Classic

Purchased the classic after he dropped the price, great communication and the item was better than described ( came with everything including the Sim/SD tray tool). Super responsive to PM's, answers arrived usually within 5-10 minutes. Super happy with how it worked out, item was shipped when he said and got here a day early.
    Jamie Wooten likes this.
    06-15-16 01:54 PM
35 12