Username: fullmz
    Transaction Date: 2/16/10
    Item: http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/wts...rm-2-a-423593/
    Feedback: User was selling an unlocked BlackBerry Storm 2 with several accessories for $350. User and I discussed payment and shipping, and I sent money instantly with PayPal. User did not ship as quickly as I would have liked, nor did he send it with a tracking number which I asked for. Upon receipt of the package, which was poorly packaged, I noticed that there was not a 16gb Micro SD card included. I went back to the original listing, and saw that it was originally included in the sale. The post has now been edited, as of yesterday, with all of the information removed.

I have discussed this with the member, and we cannot come to any type of an agreement, so a claim with PayPal will have to be opened, as the item is not as described.

I don't think that he is a scammer, but I would absolutely recommend that you NOT do any type of business with this member in any fashion.
    02-24-10 11:52 AM
    Thanks for the feedback. Marketplace rules have been updated due to this situation of people editing after the original posting.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/mar...4-10-a-120836/
    02-24-10 01:27 PM
    Ive dealed with fullmz, it was was good service, just a mere mistake
    02-24-10 02:11 PM
    This is bogus, I sent all of the items that were listed. I am not going to pay this user $100, almost half the amount that I sold the phone to him so he can can scam me and get the device at a steal from me. I have sold many items and never had to deal with a problem like this. I hope you feel good about doing this..
    02-24-10 02:45 PM
    You edited your original post, where you had originally listed a 16gb Micro SD card with the phone. You did not send the card. You sent everything else. I filed a claim with PayPal for $99 for the cost of a card which I now have to buy. The phone isn't for me, it's for my wife. She wants the card. I told you that I would settle for $43 for the card I found on Amazon. What is so hard about this. You screwed up. You need to make it right.
    02-24-10 04:35 PM
    Thank you Garz. I hope that no one else on the forum gets ripped off like I did, where the seller tries to go back and cover their tracks.
    02-24-10 04:36 PM
    For the last time, I sent everything that I said. Again I told you that if it is and that you are not trying to scam me $100 for this damn SD card I have no problem buying you one and sending it to you. However I am not going to simply send you $100 so that you can rip me off!
    02-24-10 04:38 PM
    For the last time, I sent everything that I said. Again I told you that if it is and that you are not trying to scam me $100 for this damn SD card I have no problem buying you one and sending it to you. However I am not going to simply send you $100 so that you can rip me off!
    You offering to buy the user one is a good to resolve. This is a lesson we all learned that a posting should never be edited after posting because its your word against somebody elses. If you didnt edit, then we know there would have been nothing wrong. Just take this as a lesson in future selling.
    02-24-10 04:44 PM
    Normally, I would accept the memory card and just move on. But the problem is that I no longer trust you. I don't want to deal with you anymore. This whole transaction has become very shady. I want a memory card from a reputable place, like Amazon or Best Buy. I know that there are several fake cards out there, and if I were to get one.....you come out ahead. I end up with a garbage card, and there is nothing I can do. I don't want the money. I want the card for my wife.
    02-24-10 04:48 PM
    Holy Cow! ha I would go through more of a hassle trying to track down one of these so called. "fake cards". I'm not going to send you the money based on the facts that I have stated before.. IF you didn't receive a card like you say, then I will buy one and send you one. I have no problem with that. However I'm not going to simply send you money and get ripped off.
    02-24-10 04:52 PM
    Paypal has denied my escalated claim. I have officially been ripped off, and there isn't a thing I can do. This is really unfortunate. Crooks are getting away with whatever they want, however they want to do it.

If anyone is even remotely thinking of dealing with this member, I highly recommend that you step back, and really think about what you are possibly getting yourself into.

Here is a recap for anyone that might have missed it.

fullmz lists unlocked BB Storm 2 + accessories + 16gb Micro SD card for $350 shipped.

I email fullmz and we discuss a few things.

I quickly pay fullmz for phone and accessories + memory card.

fullmz ships phone and accessories, but no memory card.

I receive package, with the phone, accessories, but no memory card.

I inquire the whereabouts of the memory card with fullmz.

First he says there was no memory card, then he says he sent it.

For sale thread is then edited to remove all text regarding any accessories and the memory card that were included with phone. This can be VERIFIED with a Moderator.

I file claim with Paypal, first for $99 for new 16gb card, then I settle on $43 for card on Amazon.

fullmz doesn't want to refund my money, is willing to send card. I no longer trust fullmz, and just want refund.

Claim is escalated in PayPal, and immediately denied.

I end up losing, he ends up winning.

BUYER BEWARE!!!
    02-24-10 05:03 PM
    I've done a little digging through Google Cache and found the post and attached a screenshot of the original post that does show the memory card was supposed to be included.
    02-24-10 05:18 PM
    Thank you!!!!! I rest my case. Member should be banned for fraud.
    02-24-10 05:41 PM
    Ya, I was going to say, I remember the 16 GB memory card being included.
    He offered you a fair solution. Send him $43 to replace the card (the cheapest possible way for him to do it). This is VERY reasonable of him, to not request the full $100 to buy one in-person at a retail location.

You ARE a scammer if you don't send it to him. You've already lied, and the fact that you erased the original post after the sale is REALLY sketch.
    02-24-10 05:59 PM
    I've said many times that I sent everything that I was going to. You are the one trying to scam me out of $100. I told you that I would buy you a memory card and send it to you many times. I am NOT going to give you the money because I know that you have everything. I am going to stand behind this.
    02-24-10 06:02 PM
    Even with me winning the case, which I should have anyway no questions asked. I am still willing to send you a memory card that I buy. If you don't want that option so be it, I am trying to be as fair as can be when in reality I am the one getting scammed.
    02-24-10 06:04 PM
    Paypal has denied my escalated claim. I have officially been ripped off, and there isn't a thing I can do. This is really unfortunate. Crooks are getting away with whatever they want, however they want to do it.
    The seller has offered you a resolution. That is not being ripped off. The seller is trying to make amends. Its up to you to take it. If you dont, then its your loss.
    02-24-10 06:13 PM
    Let him send you the damn memory card, I also have an issue with a seller ( Not this one) But that`s a different story.
    Dude! What goes around comes around, and trust me it WILL hurt like a bish.
    02-24-10 06:34 PM
    I've said many times that I sent everything that I was going to. You are the one trying to scam me out of $100. I told you that I would buy you a memory card and send it to you many times. I am NOT going to give you the money because I know that you have everything. I am going to stand behind this.
    The seller has offered you a resolution. That is not being ripped off. The seller is trying to make amends. Its up to you to take it. If you dont, then its your loss.
    Please look at the screenshot posted earlier in the thread. He sent everything he was going to. That means that there was no memory card, or he didn't send the memory card. Was there a memory card? Why was the thread edited to remove all information? Why hasn't there been a simple apology, hey man, I messed up. There hasn't, and there isn't. And there won't be.

I don't want to have to wait for him to go buy a card. I don't want to get the same excuses as to why the item wasn't shipped on the day it was supposed to be shipped, and how it was supposed to be shipped. I don't want to deal with the incompetence of a rookie seller who really has no clue. I don't want to have to sit and wonder, is the card real? Is this the card that should have been sent to me originally? I don't want to have to wait for him to wander around the town looking for the cheapest way to get out of the hole he dug himself into.

I don't want to deal with it.
    02-24-10 07:22 PM
    Quite frankly to be honest, I don't have to do anything for you..I laughed at the rookie seller part, but it looks like you don't want to do a lot of things so I guess you don't want me to send you the memory card like I said I would gladly do. Maybe you had the card the whole time and are just upset with the fact that you couldn't scam me?

I'm sorry you feel this way. Hopefully you will enjoy the Storm.
    02-24-10 07:28 PM
    Please look at the screenshot posted earlier in the thread. He sent everything he was going to. That means that there was no memory card, or he didn't send the memory card. Was there a memory card? Why was the thread edited to remove all information? Why hasn't there been a simple apology, hey man, I messed up. There hasn't, and there isn't. And there won't be.

I don't want to have to wait for him to go buy a card. I don't want to get the same excuses as to why the item wasn't shipped on the day it was supposed to be shipped, and how it was supposed to be shipped. I don't want to deal with the incompetence of a rookie seller who really has no clue. I don't want to have to sit and wonder, is the card real? Is this the card that should have been sent to me originally? I don't want to have to wait for him to wander around the town looking for the cheapest way to get out of the hole he dug himself into.

I don't want to deal with it.
    We dont know the real reason why the thread was erased. Maybe a cover up but we dont know for sure. Many times, after a sale people will go back and erase all info but this is a reason why we are asking for threads not to be edited anymore. I cant feel sorry for you complaining to be scammed if you dont want to take the OP's resolution. The seller is trying to make this right and offering to buy you a card. As far as I'm concerned, this is a dead topic.

Your feedback has been said here and there is no further for this thead to go. Thread is now closed
    02-24-10 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD