Ok�let me say first that I am better seller than I am a buyer. There is a lot of anxiety when I send money to people and have to wait for the item to arrive. I don�t care if it is a private seller or Amazon�I just get nervous!

With that being said I HAVE TO SAY dslocumb is TOP NOTCH!!! His communication and timely shipping were/is/are excellent!!! The Z10 is in pristine condition and the information he provided was accurate. After I sent the initial payment and during the shipping process, I was concerned that the shipment hadn�t arrived by that Thursday, he gladly refunded the money and requested that I resend the payment once the phone arrived (who does that?) The phone arrived on Friday due to what I suspect were holiday shipping backlog and possible weather issues (he is in Massachussetts and I am in Wisconsin), the weather being something I had not taken into consideration as I stood on the ledge of uncertainty.

Thank you dslocumb for a smooth transaction!
    dslocumb likes this.
    12-24-13 02:39 PM
    It is nice to see people working together and being understanding of situations and then resolving them amicably. Nicely done, and Thank you for the feedback on your transaction!
    12-25-13 05:45 AM