As most all know, these 2 plus Jamie and a few others have been around this marketplace for some time now. When you do business with any one of these you're sure to get stuff that is in mint condition and good working order. And if not, they will be sure to address the issues. This transaction was no exception, near mint passport SE.
    Received today and followed package via tracking that Dl had provided.
    But this transaction was extra special to me and I thought that I would speak on it. You see I have been outta work for a while and also was in the hospital for a few days this past week. But everything is falling into place once again and I should be back on my feet within the next week or two. Bunky knew I wanted a passport through our BBM messaging but couldn't afford it at this point.when Dl put his up for sale I was so upset that I couldn't get my hands on it. So what does Bunky do? He reaches out to me and tells me when I'm back on my feet to repay him and he goes and buys it and has Dl sent to me. ......i know him from just here and BBM. I was truly humbled by his actions.
    Thanks CB for introducing me to this guy as well as Jamie (whom I got to meet), and also another gentleman that's out in Tampa (sorry, I forgot your name) when we met for a trade in Plant City. .....maybe I'll get lucky and someday meet mrlahr as well!!

Posted via CB10
    03-31-16 04:47 PM
    As most all know, these 2 plus Jamie and a few others have been around this marketplace for some time now. When you do business with any one of these you're sure to get stuff that is in mint condition and good working order. And if not, they will be sure to address the issues. This transaction was no exception, near mint passport SE.
    Received today and followed package via tracking that Dl had provided.
    But this transaction was extra special to me and I thought that I would speak on it. You see I have been outta work for a while and also was in the hospital for a few days this past week. But everything is falling into place once again and I should be back on my feet within the next week or two. Bunky knew I wanted a passport through our BBM messaging but couldn't afford it at this point.when Dl put his up for sale I was so upset that I couldn't get my hands on it. So what does Bunky do? He reaches out to me and tells me when I'm back on my feet to repay him and he goes and buys it and has Dl sent to me. ......i know him from just here and BBM. I was truly humbled by his actions.
    Thanks CB for introducing me to this guy as well as Jamie (whom I got to meet), and also another gentleman that's out in Tampa (sorry, I forgot your name) when we met for a trade in Plant City. .....maybe I'll get lucky and someday meet mrlahr as well!!

Posted via CB10
    I makes me feel good to be part of this great CB community when I read post like these, I have also made a lot of great friends on this site and I commend those individuals for helping you out. It's stories like this that makes me feel there are still great and kind human beings out there in this world.
    Jonneh and Jamie Wooten like this.
    04-01-16 06:14 AM
    Another transaction finished with Bunky, z10. In mint condition and all other accessories as well!

Posted with my Passport SE
    04-07-16 02:31 PM