I've had my Exchange mail and domain hosted with GoDaddy for a number of years now. Up until a couple weeks ago I was on their Exchange 2007 plan, and I have never had issues with delayed email (except sometimes when on Wi-Fi). Fast-forward to a couple weeks ago when I upgraded to GoDaddy's Office 365 plan which is Exchange 2013, and now my emails are being delivered to my Q10 HOURS late. Sometimes I get them in a few minutes, but most of the time they come 30 minutes all the way up to 5 hours late.

What could be causing this? GoDaddy says it's a BlackBerry issue, and although that sounds unlikely to me, I almost don't doubt it with all the Wi-Fi issues they've had/are having. It just seems weird that it was working fine until I migrated my account from 2007 to Office 365/2013. And to clarify, the old account was completely removed from the device and re-added. And I waited the full 48+ hours for the MX records to update before trying.

I should also add that emails deliver to my iPad and PC in a timely manner.
    06-08-14 08:29 PM
    Hi Denny,
    I use MS 0365/Exchange (hosted by MS) and I've a zero delay if I compare my Outlook (wired/cable) and my Z30 (BB10 10.2.1) notifications. Z30 even get them sometimes earlier. In any case, unless your Q10 can't reach data, "hours" delay seems highly unjustified.
    Cheers
    SF
    Denny_Crane likes this.
    06-09-14 04:03 AM
    There is a very long thread in the forum about this issue. As far as I remember it was resolved by the later 10.2.1 builds (.3000'ish)

What is your current OS version?

Posted via CB10
    06-09-14 05:00 AM
    Q10sqn100-1/10.2.1.3175
    06-09-14 08:47 AM
    Take a look here:
    KB33522-How to setup a Microsoft Office 365 account on the BlackBerry 10 smartphone

Just double check all of your settings.
    Denny_Crane likes this.
    06-09-14 02:13 PM
    Okay so for kicks I switched to my Z10 and it seems to be working perfectly thus far. And the real kicker is that my Q10 is getting instant email while connected to Wi-Fi. Very weird because I had already tried all combos of network connections:
    -Wi-Fi and cell on
    -Cell only
    -Wi-Fi only

It's almost like the sim just needed to be pulled to refresh something? Anyways these few hours of results are hardly conclusive, so I'm going to use the Z10 for a few days with the Q10 connected to Wi-Fi only. I'll make sure it's consistent for a few days and then see what happens when I switch back.

Thanks for the help
    06-10-14 09:01 AM
    Okay so for kicks I switched to my Z10 and it seems to be working perfectly thus far. And the real kicker is that my Q10 is getting instant email while connected to Wi-Fi. Very weird because I had already tried all combos of network connections:
    -Wi-Fi and cell on
    -Cell only
    -Wi-Fi only

It's almost like the sim just needed to be pulled to refresh something? Anyways these few hours of results are hardly conclusive, so I'm going to use the Z10 for a few days with the Q10 connected to Wi-Fi only. I'll make sure it's consistent for a few days and then see what happens when I switch back.

Thanks for the help
    Please keep us updated but it could be the device just needed to re-register with the network properly. Unlikely, but it is possible.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    06-10-14 03:30 PM
    ^^^ +1
    adding : you may want to ensure that you're not under BIS "something" with your Q10. Ask your provider or go to your client space to ensure the BIS option (BlackBerry messaging or something similar; you son't need/want it on BB10) is disabled. I know it's probably not relevant, but since there's something specific to the Q10 (while OS shouldn't), let's explore some random possibility ?

Cheers
    SF
    06-11-14 03:12 AM
    Off topic: One reason to keep on-premise solutions is debugging :-)
    BGRS likes this.
    06-16-14 05:59 AM
    No other Q10 users with GoDaddy's Office 365 product? This issue is still outstanding. Even got a new Q10 (thanks Superfly_FR) which has the same results. Works fine on Z10 though.
    11-02-14 11:39 AM
    My company uses o365 hosted by MS directly. It's usually a race between the q10 and outlook as to which alerts first.

You do have it set to push right? Not a sync interval?

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 04:02 AM
    Never did fix itself. I even ordered a second Q10 and it had the same issue. Also I tried adding the O365 account to the personal side of my work Q10, and same issues. So that's 3 Q10's that all had the same issue.

So it's not necessarily a Q10 issue, but it's obviously something to do with the way the email server talks to the Q10. No issues with that account on my Z10 or my new Classic. It's not really an issue anymore as I'm happy with the Classic. It's gotta be an issue with how GoDaddy has configured their Exchange server. Just so weird that the issue is only on 1 type of device.
    12-25-14 06:43 PM