I find this kind of odd. When I switch to work mode, I have no access to the calculator. Nor can I get one from BlackBerry World.
    Since I use it most of my working day, I end up in personal mode.
    A fix would be nice for this.

My Canada My BlackBerry My Z30
    12-10-14 06:31 AM
    you need to ask your BES admins to provision the calculator as a work app so you can get it from the Appworld for work. takes about 30 seconds to do if they know what they are doing.
    12-10-14 08:39 AM
    Thanks

My Canada My BlackBerry My Z30
    12-10-14 10:39 AM
    I get the concept of the Work and Personal sides, but I don't fully get it. I spend my whole day on the personal side because all my work emails are accessible from the hub on the personal and work sides. So the only reason I'd need to flip over to the work side is if there was an app on the work side I needed; but I don't have any work specific apps, so the personal side is all I need. I always assumed I'd have to be on the work side to access my work emails, but that doesn't seem to be the case (but the work side has to be unlocked).
    12-25-14 06:56 PM
    If you setup your phone to separate work and personal accounts then in order to see your work emails you would need to switch to work space.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-14 07:22 AM
    If you setup your phone to separate work and personal accounts then in order to see your work emails you would need to switch to work space.

Posted via CB10
    Um, no. Read my post again. Slowly.
    12-28-14 11:42 AM
    From HUB go to Settings, hit Display and Actions and there is an option titled 'Split Work and Personal Accounts'. After you turn on this option in order to see your Work (Personal) emails you need to switch to Work (Personal) space, they are not mixed anymore. In general it's possible but as an option.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 12:30 AM
    ^Thanks

Tried that and see what you mean. I actually prefer having it all available in the personal space. I was just surprised it's possible. I would have thought the whole point of Balance is to segregate everything by default. I'm not complaining though, as it's much easier to just stay in the personal space all day.
    12-29-14 12:38 AM