Have been using BESX 5.03 for a few years, and a while back the Web Desktop Manager stopped working. I have read that it's probably Java-related, but have not found instructions on reactivating it. On the server (Windows 2008, R2), The Blackberry Alert, Attachment Service, Controller, Dispatcher, Mail Store Service, Policy Service, Router and Synchronization Service are all running, while Administration Service - Application Server, Administration Service - Native Code Container and MDS Connection Service are not. The Blackberries are communicating fine with our Exchange 2010 server, so it looks like the Desktop Manager just needs to be reinstalled. There was no IIS service roll on the server, which I think there should be, so thinking that somehow got deleted/removed. I think I just need the instructions for reinstalling the site since the transport services are all running fine - or if there's some other way to manage the users (we only have two left, and I need to delete one). Thanks.
    12-09-14 11:53 AM
    Can anyone help here?
    01-21-15 08:48 AM