I understand that you've to pay for this service. The problem is that I did a registration on the BlackBerry website to order this product but after 2 hours searching and trying to buy this product without the possibility to order this product I gave up.

Also no possibility to chat, mail or call customer care.

Did somebody actually successfully bought this product? I am very interested to use this instead of my Webex...

At launch I also applied for a trial but never got any feedback.

Posted via CB10
    ESCON likes this.
    01-16-15 04:40 AM
    Did you download the app and then try to order from there? Maybe that is the way to do it? I have used it before with a group so I know it IS possible to use it.
    01-16-15 05:35 AM
    Same here... where or how can i buy this Service ?
    01-16-15 05:53 AM
    Did you download the app and then try to order from there? Maybe that is the way to do it? I have used it before with a group so I know it IS possible to use it.
    Thanks but did also didn't work :-(

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 06:13 AM
    Did you actually make a BlackBerry account (not a BBID). Has to be through their enterprise site, and it should let you select BBM meetings from amongst other things like BES licenses, service subscriptions, etc.

Eventually you get to a page that looks like this:

BBM Meetings try to order-img_20150116_082634.png

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 07:28 AM
    Go to this link: http://us.blackberry.com/enterprise/...-meetings.html

BBM Meetings try to order-img_20150116_083011.png

Then when you click on "Buy Now", you should click on login or register (small blue links below the price) to make a BlackBerry store account (not BBID).

BBM Meetings try to order-img_20150116_083026.png

BBM Meetings try to order-20150116083216.jpg

And then select BBM Meetings "learn more":

BBM Meetings try to order-img_20150116_083055.png

Then just set the number of licenses, and add to cart:

BBM Meetings try to order-img_20150116_082634.png

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 07:36 AM
    Did you actually make a BlackBerry account (not a BBID). Has to be through their enterprise site, and it should let you select BBM meetings from amongst other things like BES licenses, service subscriptions, etc.

Eventually you get to a page that looks like this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150116_082634.png 
Views:	1014 
Size:	122.8 KB 
ID:	327736

Posted via CB10
    I did make a registration by the enterprise website and approved it. I can login and I see the same screenshot as you post but not the BBM meetings option.

Strange. Maybe because my company is in the Netherlands?

I know how a regular webshop works :-)

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 10:54 AM
    Also the other suggestions and from the BlackBerry browser, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome with or without login. So I think I am out of options now... strange that BlackBerry as a company is not doing so well :-)

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 10:55 AM
    I did make a registration by the enterprise website and approved it. I can login and I see the same screenshot as you post but not the BBM meetings option.

Strange. Maybe because my company is in the Netherlands?

I know how a regular webshop works :-)

Posted via CB10
    Lol... I didn't mean to imply you didn't know how to shop online! When I first looked for BBM Meetings I actually had a hard time finding it too.

Anyway, bizarre that it's not available for you.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 02:52 PM
    Problem partly solved. I just made a new registration with an non existing US company and now I got the possibility to buy the BBM Meetings service.

Because I don't like this kind of 'fraud' on my behalf I did sent an email to the salesblackberry@rim.com (address was provided via the website). Strange that nothing about the non- availability for other countries was not clearly mentioned on the website but just an partly broken link on their website.

Other (non - US) people also the same experience?

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 10:43 AM
    I never got any reply from BlackBerry. I think they have too many customers? I will continue my Webex contract unfortunately. Sad...

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 10:52 AM
    I had ENDLESS trouble with broken links and broken promises. Called by BlackBerry and someone else was to ring back, but never did.

Finally, after much BS and endless attempts the good folk at http://www.exchangemymail.com/ got it done for me, but not without considerable effort. I think being based in Ireland was the main difficulty.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 01:48 PM
    I had ENDLESS trouble with broken links and broken promises. Called by BlackBerry and someone else was to ring back, but never did.

Finally, after much BS and endless attempts the good folk at http://www.exchangemymail.com/ got it done for me, but not without considerable effort. I think being based in Ireland was the main difficulty.

Posted via CB10
    Okay so you did manage to order BBM Meetings? Does it actually exist? Does it work? I never got any contact with BlackBerry. I mailed and did order a trial a couple of months ago.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 04:20 PM
    I don't think BBM Meetings is a big success. I cannot find any reviews from users or press. It seem to be a nice feature which I wanted to pay for but I can't simply order it.

Also no response of trial or mail at sales division of BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-15 04:38 PM
    Question is...is it mandatory to register on it as a business? I've been trying to do so and I'm going through the same issues that I see here...is it not possible to sign up as an individual consumer? And is there any issue signing up from the U.S?

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 10:42 AM
    Does BBM Meetings actually Exist? Did someone manage to order this service?

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 11:47 AM
    It does exist still... http://crackberry.com/bbm-meetings-d...d-across-board

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 12:26 PM
    BBM meetings is available through the BlackBerry Enterprise Store - https://store.blackberry.com/direct/...575.1430822010

Posted via CB10
    05-05-15 05:35 AM
    Problem partly solved. I just made a new registration with an non existing US company and now I got the possibility to buy the BBM Meetings service.

Because I don't like this kind of 'fraud' on my behalf I did sent an email to the salesblackberry@rim.com (address was provided via the website). Strange that nothing about the non- availability for other countries was not clearly mentioned on the website but just an partly broken link on their website.

Other (non - US) people also the same experience?

Posted via CB10
    I have the same problem with Blackberry, I have customers that bought BlackBerry devices, installed BES and now they are unable to buy licenses for the servers

Posted via CB10
    05-07-15 11:12 AM