When I mentioned that I'm holding out for a BB10 device on Boost Mobile over at HowardForums, member vmobi responded

IF they ever offer another BB, it will likely be the Classic.
    I wanted to get your guys' thoughts on this, will we ever see anything like this happen? I'd absolutely love a Blackberry Passport, or the Classic, or the Q10. I'm done with Android, but I don't know what I'd do if a non-QWERTY BB10 device came to Boost. I might have to settle for that instead. The last BB devices I saw were the BB7 devices, yikes. I'd hate to downgrade to 3G, and a much much older OS. Sprint has the Q10, I was thinking I could figure out a way to get it over to Boost, but no, simply impossible with BlackBerry, but I'm okay with that. Would really hate to switch carriers, I got grandfathered into $40/mo for unlimited talk/text/2.5GB data, but in February I should be able to enroll in autopay and I'll be able to keep the same plan but only have to pay $35/mo.

Who can I send a formal request to? Where can I bug someone, and be heard? I want this so bad, it would make me a happy camper
    01-29-15 09:23 PM
    Chirp them..... on Twitter - https://twitter.com/boostmobile. lol. Given Boost is just Sprint anyway I wouldn't count on much happening. The last device for Sprint to support was the Q10.
    01-29-15 09:28 PM
    If you are giving out free leg humps, should I shave my leg

Z10
    01-29-15 09:29 PM
    If you are giving out free leg humps, should I shave my leg

Z10
    Free only if you can get me a new BlackBerry so I don't have to use Android anymore.

But really though, what's even the point of sticking with Boost Mobile, when Cricket JUST increased the amount of data on their $35w/ autopay plan from 1GB to 2.5GB, which is the same I get on Boost, but Boost I'd have to waste my time chirping them when I can just buy a Passport now and not have to wait until one gets released for Boost?
    01-31-15 03:21 AM
    I wonder if you can use a Verizon phone on the CDMA network.

Posted with my  Classic.
    10-30-15 08:45 AM
    No, Boost is Sprint.
    10-30-15 11:37 AM
    Hypothetically an unlocked Sprint Q10 should work. But from what I understand a Sprint Q10 can't be unlocked.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-15 09:58 PM
    Free only if you can get me a new BlackBerry ...?
    Then it's not free, it cost a BB... So I wouldn't shave my legs if I were you...
    12-09-15 10:26 PM
    Hypothetically an unlocked Sprint Q10 should work. But from what I understand a Sprint Q10 can't be unlocked.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I actually had checked with the stillboosted.com guy to see if I could put either a Sprint Q10 or a Sprint Photon Q on Boost. He said no go on BB10 and no go on Motorola devices. Alternatively, one could put a Q10 on Ting.

I've since switched to Verizon prepaid and gone with a Q10 but I'll probably end up switching to Cricket. Q10's camera is a bit dated, still better than the Transform Ultra and LG Mach I had on Boost though. Those phones sucked pretty hard. BB10 is actually freaking usable, I hate iClone Androids. Physical keyboard or gtfo.
    12-09-15 11:20 PM