Hi all, I posted an ambiguous post, "Style on Boost Mobile?", so I'm rephrasing here. And since my questions are posted in that I'll condense them here.
    1. How do you like your service and Style performance and build?
    2. What do you like most about OS 6? (or hate)?
    3. Do you think me running my font size at 14 point ExtraBold would cause problems with OS 6, and what about the Social feature? Would it handle that?
    4. Anyone ever ported their number from Virgin Mobile?
    5. How well does xferring data work from an old device using BBDM? Are contacts in BBM notified of a new PIN? And are paid apps tied to a PIN or Name? Anything ever gone wrong with a device swap? Any problems moving from OS 5 to 6?

I know it's a lot, but I'm nervous about spending money on a new phone and having to switch carriers just so I can have an upgrade. Thanks in Advance.
    02-03-12 07:31 AM
    Hi all, I posted an ambiguous post, "Style on Boost Mobile?", so I'm rephrasing here. And since my questions are posted in that I'll condense them here.
    1. How do you like your service and Style performance and build?
    2. What do you like most about OS 6? (or hate)?
    3. Do you think me running my font size at 14 point ExtraBold would cause problems with OS 6, and what about the Social feature? Would it handle that?
    4. Anyone ever ported their number from Virgin Mobile?
    5. How well does xferring data work from an old device using BBDM? Are contacts in BBM notified of a new PIN? And are paid apps tied to a PIN or Name? Anything ever gone wrong with a device swap? Any problems moving from OS 5 to 6?

I know it's a lot, but I'm nervous about spending money on a new phone and having to switch carriers just so I can have an upgrade. Thanks in Advance.
    Well jus found out no more Style on Boost, so questions are all moot.
    02-04-12 05:54 PM
    Well jus found out no more Style on Boost, so questions are all moot.
    Radio Shack still sells them online for $200.
    02-04-12 10:27 PM
    You should check out a career in fashion merchandising.
    03-27-12 05:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD