I use a prepaid boostless (boost mobile + useless) bb 8830 that was their first blackberry, to send group text to customers and although I appreciate being able to categorize and sort customers by their preferences or preferred monthly delivery date and to set up multiple groups but my typical customer changes phone numbers about every 4 months resulting in error messages but no idea which numbers or to which person. For example I send out one group message to 100 customers that wanted to know what seafood was coming in and get a dozen errors of disconnected or changed numbers. I changed the voicemail to say if youre not receiving updates, or changed phone numbers send a text from the new number and well update it for you on our list. Ive sent several texts saying (every few months) please respond if youd like to remain on the update list and deleted all that didnt reply. There has to be a better way. How do I know from the group which ones didnt bother letting me know they changed numbers and are now an error messaged returned? (I considered looking for an application to install but with boosless phones there not enough ram memory to run even the applications that come basic already installed which is why I never upgraded to another) Helpful suggestions appreciated. Thanks guys.
    11-27-12 05:27 PM
    There isn't much you can do on your end, really. Maybe email would be a better way for you to stay in touch with them, or they should get a virtual number like Google Voice provides.
    11-27-12 06:04 PM