I updated blackberry bridge and now I get this crap "Your wireless service provider does not support sharing your Blackberry smartphone's internet connection with this tablet. you can use your Blackberry smartphone to view this page"
    man this sucks.
    06-04-12 02:10 AM
    Delete the bridge app, restart the phone and install the correct version from here
    rroyy.com/bridge

I don't know if will help but it's a good place to start.
    You haven't changed any of the tethering settings, correct? Most US carriers charge extra for tethering.
    eiddor and FlCl like this.
    06-04-12 03:02 AM
    HAd the exact same problem. Went to rroyy.com and downloaded earlier version. Now I'm up and running again ! Thanks Chaddface !
    FlCl likes this.
    06-04-12 05:47 AM
    My girlfriend uses boost and her bridge is just fine. Maybe it hasn't hit her yet? No biggie though. Rroyy.com will fix that.
    FlCl likes this.
    06-04-12 03:33 PM
    I thought Boost was part of Sprint??. I haven't had any problems with Sprint and bridge or is this something coming down the line because of the 4g tablet??
    06-04-12 03:46 PM
    Delete the bridge app, restart the phone and install the correct version from here
    rroyy.com/bridge

I don't know if will help but it's a good place to start.
    You haven't changed any of the tethering settings, correct? Most US carriers charge extra for tethering.
    Sweet, took a little bit to find a few things that need deleting, but works like a treat
    06-07-12 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD