Hello everyone I currently own a bb bold 9700 from t-mobile and I'm looking for a bussines phone by means a 2nd phone to run a promotional bussines (club promoter) lots of emails, texts, bbm of our party gests etc. Is boost mobile a good move? With t-mobile is kinda expensive. Boost charges 60$ monthly and everything unlimited, sounds like a good deal, does anyone can share their toughts on the bb 8530 on boost mobile? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-11 12:26 PM
    Hello everyone I currently own a bb bold 9700 from t-mobile and I'm looking for a bussines phone by means a 2nd phone to run a promotional bussines (club promoter) lots of emails, texts, bbm of our party gests etc. Is boost mobile a good move? With t-mobile is kinda expensive. Boost charges 60$ monthly and everything unlimited, sounds like a good deal, does anyone can share their toughts on the bb 8530 on boost mobile? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You should go to Virgin Mobile if you like the 8530. THey have unlimited everything for $55.00. Boost - Virgin Mobile and Sprint are all the same company.
    10-28-11 04:21 PM
    How is Sprint's coverage where you live, work and travel?

Boost and Virgin use Sprint's towers, but there is no roaming. If you get a good Sprint signal, it is fine. If you get no Sprint signal, you get no coverage at all.
    10-28-11 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD