10-08-13 12:12 AM
59 123
tools
    steve Jobs, is that you?
    Shut up

Posted with my Q10!
    10-05-13 06:46 PM
    I haven't read all the post but I'm sure someone has already pointed out the fact that your being pretty unrealistic. Yes, it's missing some things but not a lot as to where the device is trash. It's still a step up from the Z10 and very useful for the way most people use there smart phones. There are features that the Z30 will have that's not available on the Z10 that are very useful. Those should be highlighted more instead of beating the app situation to death.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 09:24 PM
    Why don't people just use the mobile browser version for some apps? The bb10 browser is exceptionally good.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 09:56 PM
    I wonder how popular Instagram will remain once the advertising starts.

And as for what makes 10.2 amazing: toast notifications, priority hub, lock screen notifications, fast and snappy, and great battery life.

Posted via CB10
    toneytone likes this.
    10-05-13 10:10 PM
    how heavy does it actually feels? anyone?
    10-07-13 01:25 AM
    (And as far as I'm concerned, anyone who hinges their smartphone ownership to an app as ephemeral as Instagram really needs to rethink their priorities.)

Posted via CB10
    The reasoning above is not good. First, all tech tends to be ephemeral, certainly phones are. Second, this doesn't say anything about their priorities. Instagram or any other feature may be a deciding factor without being a priority. If I look at two Honda civics (or if that confuses some people, a civic and a corolla) and find them to be equal, but one has cup holders, my choice may ultimately be decided by the cup holders (or color, or floor mats), that does not mean that it was a priority (or more specifically of high priority) for me.
    10-07-13 02:24 AM
    Perception is everything these days. To the average consumer, they can't tell the difference 1.7 dual core vs 2.6 quad core, but a sales rep might say, quad is better.....the consumer perceives it as being better. A 8mp vs 12mp camera...i'm sure most if not all consumers will say the 8 is better right? That they don't need 8 nor do they need quad cores.....the world has designed it this way, moving up and up....just like 60mhz lcd tv, to 120mhz and then 240mhz.......now led.....not much of a margin on those but, I bet most will pick the higher number because its presented, or perceived to be better........
    Perception is key.
    10-07-13 03:51 PM
    The reasoning above is not good. First, all tech tends to be ephemeral, certainly phones are. Second, this doesn't say anything about their priorities. Instagram or any other feature may be a deciding factor without being a priority. If I look at two Honda civics (or if that confuses some people, a civic and a corolla) and find them to be equal, but one has cup holders, my choice may ultimately be decided by the cup holders (or color, or floor mats), that does not mean that it was a priority (or more specifically of high priority) for me.
    Dude, I posted my sarcastic opinion. Why are you criticizing my reasoning when reasoning has nothing to do with it?

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 09:01 PM
    Thanks for the posts, and I did write my post when rather frustrated. I'm just using the old method that was posted using the playbook kit, and I'm not sure who you are referring to there, sorry.. perhaps you can point me at the best method, I'm more than happy to accept I may be a bit out of date with trying this..
    Can we just please help the OP?

Man, just like what most said,
    Sideload the unlocked runtime
    Then u can pretty much try android apps without worrying on compatibility.

This is the easiest and most convenient way of loading android apps to your device. Enjoy OP.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-13 12:12 AM
59 123